Game Thread vs. Jags

PARROTHEAD

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Haven't gone through the GDT yet, but how many "Cobra Kai" and " we never should've gotten rid of Kai" references came from Turtle today?

Over or under 3?

Under. Zero in fact. I don't think I've seen turtle today.

That’s amazing. Even I was rooting for them to lose, and of course they pull it out. 

I do feel good for Josh Johnson though. What a great feeling for him. And I have to say I’m glad for Gruden too, just because it’s been an absolutely awful few weeks and he’s taking the brunt of it (even though so much of it was outside of his control). 

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I didn’t watch the score, but saw that result. Worst case scenario here

Oh, the uber-worst thing is that Indy shut out the Cowboys. Now the "hey, we're still in it!" crowd will be an uncontrollable slathering mess.

Of course, they cannot count and realize that the Cowboys have the tiebreaker (tie in head-to-head, better divisional record (4-1 vs. 2-3)), and that the Redskins would need to win out and the Cowboys lose out.

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

tenor.gif

Dude, we had to lose out for him to go. We needed it so badly to get this franchise set in the right direction and these dumb ***** go out and win another meaningless game. God help us if these morons somehow get into the playoffs. Bruce would have a job for life. 

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Oh, the uber-worst thing is that Indy shut out the Cowboys. Now the "hey, we're still in it!" crowd will be an uncontrollable slathering mess.

Of course, they cannot count and realize that the Cowboys have the tiebreaker (tie in head-to-head, better divisional record (4-1 vs. 2-3)), and that the Redskins would need to win out and the Cowboys lose out.

They’re half a game behind Minnesota in the wild card, which is the much more realistic possibility. 

They're not going to catch either of them, but it’s not going to be about the division so much as the wild card.

Archived