Week 16 Redskins vs. Titans

KingTitan

Here's the thing... We're gonna win today. Just as we seem to be good at finding a way to pull out a game in the end of the 4th, I think we'll find a way to pull out our season here at the end.

Also, no one wants to tackle a 6'3" 245lb human being in week 16 when their already tired and sore. Henry gonna feast again, D gonna make Josh Johnson look like a QB who hadn't played in a couple years, we gonna get that dub and have our #PlayoffPlayIn ⚔

Titans have to take care of business plain and simple no excuses. Yes we don’t have Logan Ryan but no way should Johnson have a day where he lights us up passing. Titans Defense has plenty of experience against mobile QBs Titans need to go out an win. Go get a 10-14 point lead and force Johnson into Turnovers and let Henry and Lewis run out the game 

Both Reed and Davis our for Washington I heard on the radio no way the Titans should allow Johnson to have a game.

I know it makes you hesitant to feel all in about a win because a) where the Titans and b) Washington is coming off a win but no in that game last week played great and the Jags have mailed it in.

Nothing changes today come out and continue to do what’s worked run Henry pass to Lewis protect the ball and play defense let’s go get that W

Archived