Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Carr has been sacked 5 times in the last 4 games. It's not like he's under siege.

some of it is carr getting ball out quick and short throws. He needs to move around better for sure.. but anytime pressure is brought at all he has like no time for most part

5 minutes ago, roi34 said:

some of it is carr getting ball out quick and short throws. He needs to move around better for sure.. but anytime pressure is brought at all he has like no time for most part

I don't see this at all. Of course, he doesn't have a clean pocket on every snap but that's not enough to be an excuse.

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

I don't see this at all. Of course, he doesn't have a clean pocket on every snap but that's not enough to be an excuse.

i felt like 3rd and passing yardage he had rush on him pretty quickly vs kc. we had no room to run for rbs.. which should of been adjusted to in 2nd qtr not half. Carr gets some blame but came out looking good in 2nd half. desean swung momentium.. then carr awful pass to sky and punt fake all awful after fumble. 

Also 4th And shortb Crosby tackle. those all huge plays. 

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Carr gets the ball out insanely fast though, cant just use sack totals when talking about pressure. 

He was sacked 15 times in the first 5 weeks. Did he speed up his release lately?

Those aren't sacks and the Raiders aren't at the bottom either.

3 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

He was sacked 15 times in the first 5 weeks. Did he speed up his release lately?

Those aren't sacks and the Raiders aren't at the bottom either.

Not sure if rhetorical or not, but yes Ive noticed with Ruggs gone, he has been getting rid of ball faster. With Ruggs I saw Carr try to let a deep route develop but He hasnt really lately. 
He tried to against KC twice, and one ended up being a bad pick (was he hit? it was a brutal throw)