Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I really liked Tyrell Crosby in the draft but have lost track of him over the years, how's he been playing?

Not gonna pretend i'm watching the Lions but around average from what i could gather. He's on IR this season. Should be a cheap FA.

Edited by oakdb36
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Oooohhh, good question!

I think if we keep Mayock and Cable then they'll be keen to try and get him back playing RT over the off-season as that is what they hung their hats on in the draft, they publicly stated he was a day 1 starter at RT and if he turns out to 'only' be a OG that's a bad look for them.

To be honest, I'd rather have a great OG than an average RT so unless he can really play well at tackle and if he continues to play pretty well at guard and we feel he can be a really good guard I'd probably hope he develops there and try and find a RT in the 3rd round range or in FA.

So many variables though, and I'm assuming he becomes a good or very good guard, he may not be great at either spot, then we're in a real pickle.

Leatherwood is a funny prospect, his feet say Guard, his build says Tackle. If he stays at Guard it will be another dodgy pick taking a Guard at #17 (like you better be Quenton Nelson if I am taking you there), but as you say better a dominating Guard than an average Tackle I suppose.

7 hours ago, Heart of Oak said:

Leatherwood is a funny prospect, his feet say Guard, his build says Tackle. If he stays at Guard it will be another dodgy pick taking a Guard at #17 (like you better be Quenton Nelson if I am taking you there), but as you say better a dominating Guard than an average Tackle I suppose.

He is starting to become a big factor on the inside. He handled Cox in the run game and has been creating holes.

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

55k seems extremely harsh. Aaron Rodgers Knowingly broke Covid rules for multiple weeks and got less of a fine… crazy business the NFL runs 

I want to see the play.  How do they write this and not link a video.

Edited by drfrey13

6 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Wondering if he’s a repeat offender. Maybe that’s why the fine so high. Who knows. Sketchy though.

He had one for roughing the passer in 2016 against the Browns for $18,231.  The jump to $55 seems a bit much and for a play that was not even flagged.  I still want to know what play it was for such an extreme fine.

Edited by drfrey13