Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Ugh Olsen was trash.  It’ll be interesting to see if we bring in a deep threat.  While Edwards can be a deep threat himself he’s more of a sidelines Route runner.  We could definitely use a smaller, fast WR to attack the deep routes differently then Edwards’ strengths.  

Edit:  btw, I’m not saying Tyron Johnson is going to be a breakout player for sure but I think he could do some nice things next year if he gets snaps.

I think Adam’s can show/teach Edwards a lot.  I’d to see more physicality from Edwards on a consistent basis, be a bully like Adam’s.  

I could see us target a deep threat WR in the mid rounds, this class is so stacked at WR. someone to challenge Edwards, depth.... I also like Tyrone, hate to count on him but I think he can surprise. Of course I'm all for signing Will Fuller...that would be amazing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Ugh Olsen was trash.  It’ll be interesting to see if we bring in a deep threat.  While Edwards can be a deep threat himself he’s more of a sidelines Route runner.  We could definitely use a smaller, fast WR to attack the deep routes differently then Edwards’ strengths.  

Edit:  btw, I’m not saying Tyron Johnson is going to be a breakout player for sure but I think he could do some nice things next year if he gets snaps.

I think Adam’s can show/teach Edwards a lot.  I’d to see more physicality from Edwards on a consistent basis, be a bully like Adam’s.  

Hollis has speed and he's looking to do more.

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Yeah, I expect the targets to be hard to come by. I think he can have alot of TDS and a few really good games.... I think he can be a solid WR2 for us. Plus our play calling will be so much better with McDaniels over Greg Olsen

One thing I expect having watched a fair bit of the Pats offence led by McDaniels over the last few years is that our offence will feature different guys from time to time. Sometimes the Pats would run the ball a ton, sometimes they'd pass to their RBs a ton, sometimes they'd go heavy on outside receivers or TEs, really varying what they did to suit the game plan and opposition. So whilst Adams and Waller will be the main staple of the offence I think we'll see a game or two where Renfrow is featured very heavily, a few games where the RBs get a lot of passes, maybe a couple games where Edwards can shine and so on. We may not see Edwards for a couple games and he could be real quiet but then I can see him having a very big game when the plan dictates.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

One thing I expect having watched a fair bit of the Pats offence led by McDaniels over the last few years is that our offence will feature different guys from time to time. Sometimes the Pats would run the ball a ton, sometimes they'd pass to their RBs a ton, sometimes they'd go heavy on outside receivers or TEs, really varying what they did to suit the game plan and opposition. So whilst Adams and Waller will be the main staple of the offence I think we'll see a game or two where Renfrow is featured very heavily, a few games where the RBs get a lot of passes, maybe a couple games where Edwards can shine and so on. We may not see Edwards for a couple games and he could be real quiet but then I can see him having a very big game when the plan dictates.

He adapts the game plan to the defense he's playing which is awesome. 

Also excited to see him call games with Adams. He's not had this type WR since Moss in New England. This could be really, really fun. 

• Like 1

one thing i will say that im loving is that McZ(the new Grudock) are doing things their own way. None of that Patriot Way BS. They are going after it and being super aggressive out the gate. I think thats why i was so annoyed to begin FA, i felt we were being Patriots West. Nah, these guys have their own plan and are following through. McD said he was trying to be BB in Denver, this time hes being his own man. Im loving it. 

45 minutes ago, Geezy said:

one thing i will say that im loving is that McZ(the new Grudock) are doing things their own way. None of that Patriot Way BS. They are going after it and being super aggressive out the gate. I think thats why i was so annoyed to begin FA, i felt we were being Patriots West. Nah, these guys have their own plan and are following through. McD said he was trying to be BB in Denver, this time hes being his own man. Im loving it. 

He definitely so far looks like he is doing it his way and not the Patriot way this time. 

anyone watch Raider YouTube channels???? I just realized the the Raiders chat sports YouTube channel fakes getting drunk for money. Raider fans give them money to take shots lol.... Bro drank a bottle of fireball, but didn't black out or hung over today..... Ripping off Raider fans lol 

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

anyone watch Raider YouTube channels???? I just realized the the Raiders chat sports YouTube channel fakes getting drunk for money. Raider fans give them money to take shots lol.... Bro drank a bottle of fireball, but didn't black out or hung over today..... Ripping off Raider fans lol 

Why would you give people money to take shots lol 

17 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I could see us target a deep threat WR in the mid rounds, this class is so stacked at WR. someone to challenge Edwards, depth.... I also like Tyrone, hate to count on him but I think he can surprise. Of course I'm all for signing Will Fuller...that would be amazing 

I’d like to sign him Too…. But it’d only be for 7-11 games at most.  He can’t stay healthy.

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I don't but people do. I had that channel on as background noise when I was doing some work, fans give away money for them to get drunk and talk about the Raiders

Wait, what.......people get paid to do what we do, get drunk and talk nonsense about the Raiders 🤔😁

Mods should look into this...........

• Like 2