Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Watching the receiver program on Netflix. Josh and Jimmy had to go. We all knew it was bad. But watching this shows just how bad it was for Adams. Aiden and Minshew got to play at least decent early or Adams might ask to be traded or just check out. 

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Watching the receiver program on Netflix. Josh and Jimmy had to go. We all knew it was bad. But watching this shows just how bad it was for Adams. Aiden and Minshew got to play at least decent early or Adams might ask to be traded or just check out. 

You wanted DC gone. Lol. Advice in life: Careful what you wish for 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

You wanted DC gone. Lol. Advice in life: Careful what you wish for 

Yup. And look at saints. I good with wanting dc gone. Josh and Jimmy was just bad choices. Our record was better once all 3 was gone. Dc Jimmy and Josh. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2024 at 6:47 PM, raidr4life said:

Carr still sucked, just what the Saints asked for.

He acted hurt because he sucked, he was garbage before he even got hurt. Dude is a Vet and was still just as inconsistent as Aiden was as a rookie. 

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

DC ignored Adams also in some games.  Let’s not forget that.

100 receptions, 1,516 yards, 14 TDs in 2022.  I don't care to argue about DC, but Adams had a stellar season that year.  Period.  Then last year he had more 3 receptions but 360 less yards and 6 less TDs.  The DC to DA connection was nothing to complain about when compared to the AOC/Jimmy G. to DA connection.

Hopefully Adams' production ticks back up.  I need him making the HOF as a Raider.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

DC was hurt. Context matters - look up the meaning 

It's crazy because I really did watch the Saints just to see what would happen.  And their OL was straight garbage for the majority of the season.  There would be 3-4 plays every game where the OL would get beat within the first second and he would just get leveled/destroyed.  But unless you actually watched that team closely, Raiders fans are just going to place all the blame on Carr.  

They'll ignore the fact that A. Kamara had 694 yards throughout a 17-game season (40 ypg) on a 3.9 YPC with only 5 TDs.  They'll also ignore the fact that M. Thomas was out for 7 games and only produced 39 receptions, 448 yards, and 1 TD (44.8 ypg) and then complained about everything all season just because he knows his career is over.  Currently, PFF has the Saints OL ranked dead last.  I know it doesn't mean much to many but still, the OL last year was terrible and now it's being reflected by sites such as PFF.  2024 NFL offensive line rankings: Lions take top spot, led by Penei Sewell and Frank Ragnow (pff.com)

Anyway, good luck to him.  I'll keep saying it, DC didn't do anything wrong to anyone.  And yet fans on here (and everywhere really) still hate him more than McDaniels, Jimmy G. who just straight up robbed us and literally no one cares, and J. Russell (who did the same as Jimmy G. but on like 4-5x the scale).  It really blows my mind how much fans on here hate him.  Even after a whole season of him playing on another team there are still people that will take the time to say FDC every chance they get.

I hate going on these rants.  I'm REALLY looking forward to our next QBotF.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

It's crazy because I really did watch the Saints just to see what would happen.  And their OL was straight garbage for the majority of the season.  There would be 3-4 plays every game where the OL would get beat within the first second and he would just get leveled/destroyed.  But unless you actually watched that team closely, Raiders fans are just going to place all the blame on Carr.  

They'll ignore the fact that A. Kamara had 694 yards throughout a 17-game season (40 ypg) on a 3.9 YPC with only 5 TDs.  They'll also ignore the fact that M. Thomas was out for 7 games and only produced 39 receptions, 448 yards, and 1 TD (44.8 ypg) and then complained about everything all season just because he knows his career is over.  Currently, PFF has the Saints OL ranked dead last.  I know it doesn't mean much to many but still, the OL last year was terrible and now it's being reflected by sites such as PFF.  2024 NFL offensive line rankings: Lions take top spot, led by Penei Sewell and Frank Ragnow (pff.com)

Anyway, good luck to him.  I'll keep saying it, DC didn't do anything wrong to anyone.  And yet fans on here (and everywhere really) still hate him more than McDaniels, Jimmy G. who just straight up robbed us and literally no one cares, and J. Russell (who did the same as Jimmy G. but on like 4-5x the scale).  It really blows my mind how much fans on here hate him.  Even after a whole season of him playing on another team there are still people that will take the time to say FDC every chance they get.

I hate going on these rants.  I'm REALLY looking forward to our next QBotF.  

Same, I watched a lot of Saints football this past year. Didn't make sense how they didnt invest more in their OL with DC. He did start to play strong down the stretch

• Like 1