Rebuilding the Patriots

Elky

15 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Teams massively overpaying right now. More than happy to wait for the frenzy to die down before we start signing people. 

Yup. This is the time of year where everyone freaks out and is concerned while all these teams spend like crazy and our big name FA's walk.

Flowers is an outstanding player but I'm fine with replacing him with Bennett + a 3rd next year. BB continues to exploit the comp pick market. Brown is just not worth that money and hopefully Wynn is ready to go. I'll never be concerned about the OL as long as Scar is here.

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Yup. This is the time of year where everyone freaks out and is concerned while all these teams spend like crazy and our big name FA's walk.

Flowers is an outstanding player but I'm fine with replacing him with Bennett + a 3rd next year. BB continues to exploit the comp pick market. Brown is just not worth that money and hopefully Wynn is ready to go. I'll never be concerned about the OL as long as Scar is here.

Now the copycat Ravens are following suit and reaping comps.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Do we need and/or want Bolden back? RB is pretty set, and the ST unit Slater/Edner/King are already great. Don't see what he brings to the table.

Simon coming back is good news. Solid addition last year.

ST was extremely shaky until we acquired McClellan and Humber. Bolden can cover 4th RB and core ST. Could save a roster spot.

Archived