Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

2 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

https://youtu.be/XP2YtyTfsZg

Media not even hiding it anymore....

Lol hit the nail on the head. It's a close matchup. We have the advantage of being home, but they have the advantage of having the best QB under 30 in the game, but still no one gives us a chance.

His point kind of goes with the whole Tennessee fans not showing up to the game debate. We're a boring team. If you're not a die hard fan, they aren't entertaining games. We don't score a lot of points. Don't have a lot of big plays. Don't force a lot of turn overs or get a lot of sacks. 

I feel like the Colts win because of Andrew Luck.

Don't think Mariota is playing. Feels a lot like the Texans game where Vrabel gave the impression that Mariota may play and he didn't even dress. Trying to not let the opponent know who they're playing.

I bet we don't find out until Sunday when Gabbert walks out on the field unless he's inactive. 

I could be wrong, but I don't think we signed another QB the last time Mariota was injured.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

Don't think Mariota is playing. Feels a lot like the Texans game where Vrabel gave the impression that Mariota may play and he didn't even dress. Trying to not let the opponent know who they're playing.

I bet we don't find out until Sunday when Gabbert walks out on the field unless he's inactive. 

I could be wrong, but I don't think we signed another QB the last time Mariota was injured.

I think we signed the same exact QB the last time Mariota was hurt.

We have to just wait and see how Marcus eels at the end of the week.

I think we need him to win it’s just my opinion. I feel like the second Marcus leaves a game defenses tee off against the Titans O-Line. I don’t know if it’s because Gabbert isn’t mobile or if the O-Line just sucks but I feel like if it was Cassel or now Gabbert that the QBs don’t gave much time to throw but with Marcus they have to respect the run pass option do in manageable situations Marcus is able to find time.

I will say give credit to the coaches for putting Jennings in on Saturday they gave Gabbert a guy who he’s comfortable with since they practice on the same unit in practice it showed on a few of those out routes with the timing but I think we need Marcus to win Sunday 

22 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Those are different reports. If he’s going to the trainers room, is he getting taped up or is he going for treatment(meaning he’s out for practice).

Dunno why he's carrying his helmet and shoes to the trainers room if it's just for treatment, but then again I know nothing about NFL treatments so...

Archived