Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just to say hope it's a great game tomorrow night. Last regular season primetime game. Doesn't get much better than that.

Shame one of us has to have the season end here. And if you guys do get the W all the best in the playoffs. Make sure to ruffle some feathers with the top teams. I sure as hell hope we do if we make it.

All the best (after tomorrow night of course :))

It’s Saturday morning and I’m already antsy. Not calling out anyone in here but cmon city of Nashville stop being stubborn cry babies complaining about what the Titans have been in years past an appreciate what they have done since Mariota has gotten here. Show up Nashville stop being a home team for other teams coming in and show the world why Nashville is one of the best cities this country has to offer. Let’s show the world why the drafts in Nashville. Show up tomorrow night fill the building and be loud   

Fans will be out .. Game is sold out and with New Years the day after the city is jam packed .. Nashville I believe is like number 2 in the us in regards to a New Years party and our game is smacked dab in the middle .. The city, stadium,parking lots, bars etc etc will be completely full like we haven’t seen since the old days .. I myself am not in Nashville but my father in laws going to the game and when he left work yesterday he said he felt a buzz .. There will be a lot of Colts fans tomorrow because they always travel well but I think we’re about to witness a sight we haven’t seen in a long long time .. I myself can not wait till tomorrow night , I really feel that if we can get by the Colts we can beat any team in the playoffs but the Ravens .. We do not matchup well with that team

According to my weather app there is currently a 50% chance of rain at 8, a 70% chance of rain at 9 and 10, and a 90% chance of rain at 11. You’d have to think that works in our favor, especially considering the fact that we want to ugly the game up and we just dominated the Giants in a freezing monsoon on the road a couple weeks ago so we know what to expect and how to handle it.

6 hours ago, dtait93 said:

According to my weather app there is currently a 50% chance of rain at 8, a 70% chance of rain at 9 and 10, and a 90% chance of rain at 11. You’d have to think that works in our favor, especially considering the fact that we want to ugly the game up and we just dominated the Giants in a freezing monsoon on the road a couple weeks ago so we know what to expect and how to handle it.

I really don’t think  this whole weather thing means that much.. Yea I get Colts are a dome team and all but rain or no rain I still think Luck gets his .. We just have to control the clock and to be honest I think we have a better shot to do so if it’s not raining .. I’ve seen the fans logic with “if it rains then Luck won’t be able to pass as effectively “ but I think that works against us even worse off then them. If Marcus is effected by the rain and they stopped our run game how on earth could we score ? But on the opposite side if we were to stop the Colts run game I still think Luck is good enough to pass in the rain. I could be complete wrong about this but if people are counting on rain as our savior then there’s not much confidence in tonight’s game. 

27-24 is the final score with a Titans win 

41 minutes ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I really don’t think  this whole weather thing means that much.. Yea I get Colts are a dome team and all but rain or no rain I still think Luck gets his .. We just have to control the clock and to be honest I think we have a better shot to do so if it’s not raining .. I’ve seen the fans logic with “if it rains then Luck won’t be able to pass as effectively “ but I think that works against us even worse off then them. If Marcus is effected by the rain and they stopped our run game how on earth could we score ? But on the opposite side if we were to stop the Colts run game I still think Luck is good enough to pass in the rain. I could be complete wrong about this but if people are counting on rain as our savior then there’s not much confidence in tonight’s game. 

27-24 is the final score with a Titans win 

By no means am I counting on it, but historically the adverse weather plays to the benefit of the team that wants to make the game ugly.

Archived