Steelers vs. Saints GDT

MOSteelers56

9 minutes ago, muncher said:

another tomlin choke job.

tomlin lovers, enjoy your  always above .500 regular season record.

I am sure there will be a few more years of this . No firings , stats are good, "should have  been " a playoff team, blame the refs, x-ray equipment, refs, kicker, whoever. I forgot bell,  how dare anyone forget about that. 

Beat the pats and then do this.  Thats tomlin and his staff, but mostly him because of the fake debacle

Here is my updated playoff prediction

Bears over Vikings

Cowboys over Seattle

Houston over Colts

Ravens over chargers

Rams over Bears

Saints over Cowboys

Pats over Houston

Chiefs over Ravens

Saints over Rams

Pats over Chiefs

Pats over Saints.

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Then you guys don't deserve to be in the playoffs in that case, haha. :P

You could argue the point as it is. I’m indifferent on if we make the playoffs. I mean it’s any given Sunday and we’ve proved we can hang with the best(unfortunately the worst too). I’m rooting for a W next week and what ever happens happens. This team made their bed, one way or the other we’ll have to lay in it. 

But anytime there’s a chance for any team to ruin Baltimore’s Playoff aspirations, I’m all for it. Browns fans deserve the satisfaction and the team has earned a winning record this year for sure. The future is bright for them and for the first time in a long time Browns fans can be legitimately excited about their team. 

This might be the most Jekyll and Hyde team ever.  

This team could SOOOOO easily be 13-2 right now with any type of consistency.    

As much heat as we have all given Butler, he hasnt done a terrible job given the talent level, which is average at best overall on defense.  Not saying we should retain him, but I seriously wonder how good the defense could be with Shazier and a couple playmakers in the secondary.

Fichtner isnt doing a great job, but right now, he is operating with 3rd and 4th string RBs, which limits what we can do.   His playcalling sucks, but so did Haley's and even Arians.   The offense moves the ball with ease, though.

As of right now, I dont think Id give Tomlin an extension.   If it happens, so be it.  I dont hate him...but at some point, major changes need to be made if we are just going to spin tires and make the same mistakes.   Maybe a new team could benefit him and we can see if we can find something better.

Not calling for him to be fired or anything, but it might just be time to go a different direction.    I think he will get extended, though.

if we make the playoffs, expect the same staff

if we miss the playoffs,  will there be changes?

until there are major changes, I expect more of the same with this team, despite having 2 WR1, Pro Bowl RB and HOF QB. Too many issues with coaching, leadership and draft woes in RD1 among others.  I want colbert fired before anyone, butler might not have the talent, but if he was responsible for playing burns or covering an elite WR with bostic, you get the drift. Rex Ryan , Kevin Greene, that could be a start. Rod Woodson if he wants to coach, let him have a try.

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

I'm neutral on tomlin right now

part of me wonders if this team sloppy play would go away with fresh eyes guiding it, but I can't ignore the success he has had during his 11 yrs here..

The issue is lack of talent and proper defensive scheming.

Aka the problem is Colbert, the scouting dept, and Butler.

Archived