Week 17: Bears (11-4) at VIKINGS (8-6-1)

Vikes_Bolts1228

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

I rather be stuck with Cousins than Zimmer

Look...I know everyone is upset...me too.  The reality is that neither Cousins or Zimmer are leaving.  They will be leading this team for the 2019 season.  This teams needs are:

1.  A crazy good offensive coordinator that accentuates Cousins strengths....once those strengths are identified....cause, I don't know what they are.

2. A crazy good offensive line coach...I mean a miracle worker...Is Mother Theresa available?

3. Offensive linemen....offensive linemen...and more offensive linemen.

But, the Vikings being the Vikings will:

1. Continue to believe Cousins is the answer

2. Hire another coach with no OC or play calling experience.

3. Draft corners and safeties.

Well, it looks like we're going to go out with a whimper.  We need to solidify the offensive line next year and find a way to play with a little more fire.  I don't know what else you can do to improve this team otherwise.  We won the division two out of the last four years and went to the NFCCG last year.  That prevents me from even considering firing Mike Zimmer right now.  At the same time, there have been a number of big games where this team seems to have come out under-motivated.  Something needs to change in that area.  That is one area where I think it is fair to starting to question the head coach.  It is something that he will have to figure out next season or those questioning him will have a right to do so. 

Archived