Week 17: Bears (11-4) at VIKINGS (8-6-1)

Vikes_Bolts1228

I don’t think there has been a team that has put less value on OL than us. One OL taken  in the 1st since 2002. One.

The only big FA OL we’ve signed since 2002 was Hutchinson.

It’s left me speechless each year. Take OL in 1, 2, and 3. We only need two starters... I don’t care. Get some depth/development guys. I’m done watching the OL kill this team year after year.

Remember when we beat Aaron Rodgers' Packers to qualify for the playoffs? Our coach was Leslie Frazier, our quarterback was Christian Ponder, and our defense was nowhere near as talented as it is now.

Fast foward to 2018, and Mike Zimmer can't summon enough energy to get this team ready for a win-and-in game with above-average talent at every position (except for the offensive line).

We've been fairly patient with this man because everyone loves him and he knows how to build a defense, but after this year ... I just don't know if I can believe in him anymore.

Cincinatti Bengals and Cleveland Browns. Two losing teams with nowhere near as much talent as we have and nothing to play for but pride. Both of them showed up today and were still in it late in the fourth, on the road, against potential playoff teams in Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

What's our excuse?

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Cincinatti Bengals and Cleveland Browns. Two losing teams with nowhere near as much talent as we have and nothing to play for but pride. Both of them showed up today and were still in it late in the fourth, on the road, against potential playoff teams in Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

What's our excuse?

Honestly, the Browns are very talented.  I think they have a better quarterback than we do.  I'm not surprised they are giving the Ravens all they can handle.

Archived