Week Whatever Game Day Commiseration Destination: Packers Versus Lions

MacReady

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers isn't concussed, it's just an easy way for him to miss the rest of the game as well as avoid a press conference. You can't say he's out with the knee because then you look like idiots for trotting him out there in the first place.

I mean it's too late for that lol we saw him get his helmet ripped off him on his second play.

Just now, Slinky said:

I know this is hard to understand. but after winning last week, today's game is pretty moot when it comes to winning or losing. We lost our shot at drafting high. 

I know this is hard to understand, but you actually have no brain.  Incurable.  Bummer. 

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

I get the thinking, but I still think winning last week was a net positive. Young guys flashed, won on the road, and the passing game got a little on track. Tanking is bad for the culture.

And then this week your young guys are getting smoked, your QB gets concussed, and your offense looks all sorts of out of sorts.

It was a short term feel good, long term mistake. That's not on the coaches or players. That's on the FO.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers isn't concussed, it's just an easy way for him to miss the rest of the game as well as avoid a press conference. You can't say he's out with the knee because then you look like idiots for trotting him out there in the first place.

yeah but now you look like idiots for playing him several series after his helmet came off before pulling him with a concussion

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Ignore him.

Tell Webby to get rid of notifications from people who are on your ignore list and I will.  I've asked like seven people to stop quoting me for that very reason.  Ignore function is pretty worthless if you have notifications turned on. 

Archived