Week Whatever Game Day Commiseration Destination: Packers Versus Lions

MacReady

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Some people are literally trolls and I'm the one that gets asked to stop.  It's unconscionable what some of these trolls get away with here.  I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but some people are literally just here to troll.  It's not like the Packer forum is hurting for extra posters. 

There are three people on this site who are here literally to troll and do literally nothing else and every single week they flood the GDT with this crap. 

Stop playing victim. I come here, post opinions about the TEAM, and I get attacked by people I didn't even quote or mention. And that's how it all starts. 

5 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I don’t understand tanking. I will never cheer for it. With that attitude every team that’s not in playoff contention should tank after 6 weeks because in all honesty your not gonna win it all. I wish they did a lottery like basketball to avoid bad football.

If your for tanking your not a real fan. You probably earn a living under the table, don’t report your proper taxes, take what you find instead of turning it in and tell white lies on a daily basis.

Your a bad person.

lol wut.

So wait....this organization really let Rodgers play in this game AND he ends up getting a concussion out of it? Fitting end to what has been a terrible year for this team and their decision makers. What a bad look for them. Let's hand out the most money ever for him when they didn't need to(had 2 yrs left on his deal) only to then put him at risk in a meaningless Week 17 game in a losing season. Awesome stuff

Stupid, stupid year in Green Bay

7 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I don’t understand tanking. I will never cheer for it. With that attitude every team that’s not in playoff contention should tank after 6 weeks because in all honesty your not gonna win it all. I wish they did a lottery like basketball to avoid bad football.

If your for tanking your not a real fan. You probably earn a living under the table, don’t report your proper taxes, take what you find instead of turning it in and tell white lies on a daily basis.

Your a bad person.

You're**

You're**

5 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Your a bad person.

If we didn't have a QB I'd get it. I generally agree with you though.

Archived