SNF GDT: Win and In Edition - Colts vs Titans

dtait93

Colts vs Titans - Who Wins?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

37 minutes ago, H.E Pennypacker said:

Colts @ Texans will be a good one - very hard to pick.

Houston won in Indy due to a foolish 4th down attempt in OT. Indy won in Houston due to a foolish offsides penalty in the 4th quarter by Jadevion Clowney.

I honestly don't know who is going to win either. I want Houston to win, but I have little faith in the Texans OL (Watson was sacked an absurd 12 times in two games this season vs the Colts) or secondary (Andrew Luck threw for 863 yards, 6/1 in two games this season vs the Texans, with TY Hilton putting up 13/314 in six quarters). Despite this, Texans have kept both games very close, usually coming down to the last play of the game. 

If the Texans have letdowns like this again, it won't be close this time.

17 minutes ago, Classic said:

1-5 to the playoffs. The Colts are amazing story this year. If they can win versus the Texans, I like their chances @KC. 

Good story on both sides - Texans started 0-3, then won nine straight to take the division. 

The win streak? Started vs the Colts.

Who ended the win streak? The Colts.

Would be nice to start up another nine game win streak. :)

21 minutes ago, winitall said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24277319/ball-spotted-first-touch-head-first-dives 

The rule was changed to where you land. The ball landed at the first down marker. His takeoff point doesn’t matter. 

The ball was short. The spot was short. I'd say the spot was a tad generous, but it wasn't ridiculously off the mark.

11 hours ago, Classic said:

1-5 to the playoffs. The Colts are amazing story this year. If they can win versus the Texans, I like their chances @KC. 

Colts are a reflection of their never-say-quit head coach. Not sure if the records still stand, but once:

-- Biggest comeback in college football history: Frank Reich

-- Biggest comeback in NFL history: Frank Reich

Archived