2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Lets be honest here. As much as we want it, Colbert isnt gonna spend money on a big FA signing. 

All of these talents are being signed left and right and Pittsburgh hasnt done anything other than trade away 2 players.

Generally speaking, this is the right approach.  These free agents usually have their best years behind them and they are being paid far above what they are worth.  With that being said, I expect Colbert to make at least one significant addition (just not one of the top 10-15 free agents)

5 minutes ago, Steelers22 said:

Generally speaking, this is the right approach.  These free agents usually have their best years behind them and they are being paid far above what they are worth.  With that being said, I expect Colbert to make at least one significant addition (just not one of the top 10-15 free agents)

Depends.  This is a great FA to be active, especially for us.  Lots to be had at positions of need.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

He’s going to Oakland...I’m going to laugh in 3 years when they have to rebuild again.

BTW, what a toolbag.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan

2 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

He’s going to Oakland...I’m going to laugh in 3 years when they have to rebuild again.

BTW, what a toolbag.

Rumor has it Oakland doesn't have the liquid cash to give Bell the upfront money he wants.

Hottake gamble on what the torn is:

Someone offered a contract similar to what we offered, but they have a far worse OL, and we offered to match the deal.

50 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Honey badger to chiefs 3/42 mill

That’s a great pickup for them. 

I don’t really hold any Grudge against Bell. His contract was up and had already been tagged once. I don’t agree with how he went about everything but he wasn’t in the wrong for it IMO. 

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Rumor has it Oakland doesn't have the liquid cash to give Bell the upfront money he wants.

Hottake gamble on what the torn is:

Someone offered a contract similar to what we offered, but they have a far worse OL, and we offered to match the deal.

We better not resign him...we got similar production this year at about 1/10 the price.

That would make me bring out the pitchforks and flaming torches for sure.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Steelers22 said:

Id say none in the top 50.