Around the NFL - Playoffs Baby

Texas_OutLaw7

19 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

The skins defense was pretty stout last year. I don't like them having Collins.

And that was before they got Foster. One thing's for sure. It will be extremely tough to run on them.

Would been nice to see Dallas actually try to sign a quality DT to help our D-line out with Gregory and Irving gone.

30 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Just read that the Jets signed Anthony Barr.

Dammit Dallas he wasn't gonna be super expensive you could at least see if he could be something in this defense.

He wouldn't have been a good fit here as an off the ball backer. 

7 minutes ago, D82 said:

He wouldn't have been a good fit here as an off the ball backer. 

They thought he would have been a good fit here in 2014. Besides the Vikings were already set at DE when he was drafted so they never REALLY tried him there.

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Going through some of the signings, I am glad we are waiting for round 2 of FA deals. These are ridiculous. 

A lot of teams with a ton of money to spend = over paying for tier 1 players. Happens every year. 

i just wish The Boys would find a happy medium when it comes to FA. We go from one extreme of paying every FA huge money, to the other extreme of not signing any outside big FA’s. 

Cant expect to make a jump to the next level using the same ingredients and following the same directions. You have to spice it up every now and then! 

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

A lot of teams with a ton of money to spend = over paying for tier 1 players. Happens every year. 

i just wish The Boys would find a happy medium when it comes to FA. We go from one extreme of paying every FA huge money, to the other extreme of not signing any outside big FA’s. 

Cant expect to make a jump to the next level using the same ingredients and following the same directions. You have to spice it up every now and then! 

I agree with you mostly. But we were the youngest team in the playoffs. So we might be able to win with very similar ingredients assuming they can improve. 

Archived