Jump to content
jetskid007

2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, DowNY said:

The weird part is that they were in on CJ Mosley and couldn’t even get his services.

I think it was reported last night before I went to sleep that it was between us and Baltimore and that he'd even give Baltimore a hometown discount. They must not have. So Mosley came bc of money... But I think selling him playing with Leo, Williamson, Barr, Adams and Maye didn't hurt us in negotiations. As well as us probably using the 3rd pick on 1 of Allen, Bosa or Q.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think it was reported last night before I went to sleep that it was between us and Baltimore and that he'd even give Baltimore a hometown discount. They must not have. So Mosley came bc of money... But I think selling him playing with Leo, Williamson, Barr, Adams and Maye didn't hurt us in negotiations. As well as us probably using the 3rd pick on 1 of Allen, Bosa or Q.

Colts really being cheap. They need to strike. 

Oh well. Not my franchise, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Colts really being cheap. They need to strike. 

Oh well. Not my franchise, lol.

They don't need to strike that badly if they keep drafting like they did last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

They don't need to strike that badly if they keep drafting like they did last year.

Sounds risky if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattmanz91 said:

I don't like this. 

He might have used us for more money

Let’s hope not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

He might have used us for more money

Let’s hope not

I think he’s using them to get more from us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

I think he’s using them to get more from us.

Spidermanpointing.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, in typical Macc fashion we will be going into the draft wide open it looks like.

we can trade down or take bpa at #3 and be no worse for wear. 

Ideally at this point we could skip Bell, trade down and take the best RB available and not tie up a bunch more cap space. 

Or best CB, or best WR... honestly this puts us in a great spot, we just need Paradis and then who cares where Bell goes

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we can sign both but if you all had to pick, do you want Bell or Paradis?

Edited by mattmanz91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattmanz91 said:

I know we can sign both but if you all had to pick, do you want Bell or Paradis?

Paradis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...