2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

You guys are too funny. Teams are moving things around so they can sign draft picks and pick up average guys before they go off the market too. Bell and Paradis are trying to use other teams to get us to move up in price. I think we told them what we will give them and not a penny more. Bell really want to get paid and play for a good team but I think he is shocked that there is really no market for him. Bell will either sign with the Jets or take a big pay cut to go with another team. I think he signs with us because he sat out all last year because he was not getting paid. Remember that RB usually don;t get paid. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DowNY said:

I don’t think Bears are gunning for Bell after signing Davis. They have their eye/eyes on someone else probably. Also maintain room for their draft picks.

Not sure Davis is the type of dude that would stop anyone from signing Bell.  

11 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

You guys are too funny. Teams are moving things around so they can sign draft picks and pick up average guys before they go off the market too. Bell and Paradis are trying to use other teams to get us to move up in price. I think we told them what we will give them and not a penny more. Bell really want to get paid and play for a good team but I think he is shocked that there is really no market for him. Bell will either sign with the Jets or take a big pay cut to go with another team. I think he signs with us because he sat out all last year because he was not getting paid. Remember that RB usually don;t get paid. 

I have a feeling that he might wait and see how his album does after it releases on the 13th. If the market is soft, he might just hang em up. I do not expect his album to do well after listening to a few of his tracks though. So we will see.

2 minutes ago, JetsFanFromPitt said:

I have a feeling that he might wait and see how his album does after it releases on the 13th. If the market is soft, he might just hang em up. I do not expect his album to do well after listening to a few of his tracks though. So we will see.

LMFAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

hang up his football career to rap? Are you crazy?

what was his point of sitting out and being happy to be free. His tweets about being torn? You’re trippin.

his music trash anyway. Average at best.

According to Manish as of like 6am this morning we are still in talks with Paradis and Bell.  

If we can come away with both or even Paradis and Tevin, I will be pretty damn happy with this FA, and ready to go into the draft looking for a trade back and or taking the BPA at #3.

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

According to Manish as of like 6am this morning we are still in talks with Paradis and Bell.  

If we can come away with both or even Paradis and Tevin, I will be pretty damn happy with this FA, and ready to go into the draft looking for a trade back and or taking the BPA at #3.

He tweeted that 20 minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/1105452640794750977?s=20