2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

8 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I knew this guy is not worth it. I'm glad we are not getting him. I just read on roto that seattle would trade Clark for the Jets pock 3. LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! You can keep him and his 20 mill demand. 

Ya they need to get grounded on their expectations. A 2nd is great value for him. If we can swing a draft day trade to adds us a 2nd and can use that 2nd to trade for him. That’s great. If not. Just give me Bosa or Allen at 3 and let’s go!!!

Saw this in another forum and wasn't sure where to put it. I guess we know why mathieu didn't come here last year. Not sure if this gives me confidence in Maye, or further cements Bowles incompetence as a HC/Talent evaluator.  

22 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Saw this in another forum and wasn't sure where to put it. I guess we know why mathieu didn't come here last year. Not sure if this gives me confidence in Maye, or further cements Bowles incompetence as a HC/Talent evaluator.  

Makes me wonder how much pull Bowles had when it came to the draft... Maybe Mac doesn't suck..?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

It’s sad to know think that impulsively firing Bowles after his 2nd season was actually the right move and how much farther along we would be as a franchise right now. But then we may not have Darnold.

Either way, Bowles is pretty easily etched in there with Kotite. Just a terrible HC in all facets

So you give up Ford for Clark. Yup that was stupid. Well one of my wishes came true with the jets not getting Clark. That means more pressure to get an edge guy and I really do think Bosa falls to us. Murray going 1 and SF will pass on Bosa with his social media saying he hates Kaep and the bay area is just a weird place. The area is to liberal for Bosa and that will be a big problem for the 49ers. 

The Frank Clark trade has changed my perspective on the draft. Edge rushers are in way too high demand to not sit tight and take one with #3 pick. I was for trading back even at a discount. But the reality is edge guys are too hard to come by. Sit at #3 and take the guy highest on your board. The only way I would now be ok is if we get at least 2 first picks. 

Of the 4 that seem to be linked to us, I’m hoping it’s Josh Allen. 

Edited by SDotNova