Your hopefuls for next year's CFP field

pf9

Post who you want to see make the playoff next year in this thread.

I'll start.

1. Notre Dame - they started knocking on the door of ending their decades long title drought this year. I feel next year they will be even better.

2. Ohio State - with a new coach, OSU should have waht it takes to return to the playoff after a two-year absence

3. Syracuse - I feel they are the team that will end Clemson's ACC title run and their run of playoff appearances, and thus the team to beat in the ACC

4. Missouri - if they can be as good as Alabama next year, they might be able to supplant them as the annual SEC reps in the playoff

Mizzou is way far behind the pecking order in the SEC East.  Georgia and Florida are set to battle it out for the next few years at the top.  Kentucky has become a team that may not be a threat to win the East, but will make things interesting, and Muschamp has a decent team going at South Carolina.  They are both fringe top 25 teams.  Then you've got Mizzou, who will be starting a new QB without any experience next year.  

3 hours ago, pf9 said:

1. Notre Dame - they started knocking on the door of ending their decades long title drought this year. I feel next year they will be even better.

They can't win with Brian Kelly. Their only chance is to pull Jim Tressel out of mothballs and send a team of archaeologists to the Valley of the Kings to pull his playbook from Tut's cold, dead hands tbh imho iyam.

I would love that so much. If we can beat Clemson in the Carrier Dome again we will have a shot. We had a great year but next year our talent will be through the roof. It'll all come down to OLine play. We will have the best pass rushers in college football with Coleman and Robinson. Devito will be in his first season as QB but will be surrounded by a ton of freaking weapons. Our secondary which took a huge step forward this year will gain another year experience. They're super young. I'm excited for next year. Should be even better.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sorry I should have mentioned this isn't football this is a competition where their cell phone history is uploaded to the internet and the last person to not resign in disgrace wins.

>Acting like Lane Kiffin is embarrassed about the utter smut on his phone.

Archived