2019 College Football Championship | #2 Clemson vs #1 Alabama

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

23 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I don't mind the rain.  No area where there is any hint of snow will get to host a national championship game unless they have a domed stadium, though.  The Vikings stadium comes to mind, but the rest of the NFL stadiums in the north and northeast are all open-air stadiums.  The Redskins are the next team up for a new stadium I think, and if I know Snyder, he's going to want a dome because he wants the money from hosting events like the Super Bowl, National Championship, Wrestlemania, etc.  

I think a title game held in cold weather and especially in the snow would be far more epic than a game held outdoors in the Sun Belt or indoors anywhere.

We never see teams like Bama or Clemson play in that kind of weather. It's always teams up north that play in it.

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

I think a title game held in cold weather and especially in the snow would be far more epic than a game held outdoors in the Sun Belt or indoors anywhere.

We never see teams like Bama or Clemson play in that kind of weather. It's always teams up north that play in it.

You've got some 'splainin to do.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Rather than taking that 10th four-star DL, maybe Alabama should consider signing a kicker.

Scout the upper peninsula of Michigan.  My dad coached HS ball for a few years there following retirement, and a couple schools had guys with legit NFL distance in HS, no joke.

Archived