Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

Really nobody else is concerned about squires “informant” comment? I’ve never heard that term before, and this setup is likely to have informants, but we don’t know that for sure.

@squire12 knew it though 

Yeah I'm concerned 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

reminder: when the clock hits 0 in this game, the day will end.

if you have night moves, i will allow an extra 15 minutes after the game to send your moves.

at that point the moves are locked.

feel free to send initial moves early.

you can change them up until 15 minutes after the game ends.

when i say No Talking, that means the day is done and no talking. i will allow a small grace period if you are typing something but dont push it

Just now, squire12 said:

Your use of scoop implied you have information.  Do you have information for us?

Not really anything worth sharing at the moment. Why are you so worried about what I could have on d1?

now explain what you meant by informant post, and please don’t try to equate me not sharing my scoop with you talking about an informant for the first time and please don’t just ignore this for like the 5th time.

Just now, Dome said:

Not really anything worth sharing at the moment. Why are you so worried about what I could have on d1?

now explain what you meant by informant post, and please don’t try to equate me not sharing my scoop with you talking about an informant for the first time and please don’t just ignore this for like the 5th time.

Again, your use of the scoop implied you have information.  Police on the inside are/have informants.  Is that what you are with your scoop?

Just now, squire12 said:

Again, your use of the scoop implied you have information.  Police on the inside are/have informants.  Is that what you are with your scoop?

You got it. I’m a police informant and got an inside scoop before night moves happened, and then I outed myself in the thread with that role before for no reason.

you keep deflecting. You said informant before anyone else. Why? Why was that term in your head?

Just now, Dome said:

You got it. I’m a police informant and got an inside scoop before night moves happened, and then I outed myself in the thread with that role before for no reason.

you keep deflecting. You said informant before anyone else. Why? Why was that term in your head?

I just told you.  If you really want to go down this road and lynch me.  Go ahead.  If you are pro town, you will regret it.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why?

None have really posted anything of substance.  KOTN was holstering and that is a poor move as town.

Gopher's vote on KOTN seems like a reciprocal throwaway from 1 scum to another.

Nazgul was equating me with Orca

Just now, squire12 said:

None have really posted anything of substance.  KOTN was holstering and that is a poor move as town.

Gopher's vote on KOTN seems like a reciprocal throwaway from 1 scum to another.

Nazgul was equating me with Orca

Squirca.

Archived