Updated

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

Since Rags did one I’ll do four of my RFA Tenders for right now

Andy Janovich- 7th round 1k

De’Vondre Campbell- 7th round 1k

Nick Vigil- 7th round 1k

George Fant- 6th round 1.25k

Updated

Whats the rule for RFA.  If you tender a player do they show up on your active roster at the amount of the tender and then after the offer sheet deadline they get the new amount and perhaps a new team?

Edited by ny92mike

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Updated

Updated

Whats the rule for RFA.  If you tender a player do they show up on your active roster at the amount of the tender and then after the offer sheet deadline they get the new amount and perhaps a new team?

If you wanted, we could do a separate RFA sheet so it's all in one place.  Would that be a pain to do?

I would say put them on the active roster, because they are technically under contract.  But a separate page with all signed RFAs would be nice.

Edited by Ragnarok

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If you wanted, we could do a separate RFA sheet so it's all in one place.  Would that be a pain to do?

I'd like to keep all the data in one location.  Meaning the team rosters, fa listings all get their information from the player database.  We can have a seperate sheet similar to the free agency sheet where it just list the RFA Tendered players.  We can set it up however you guys like though.  Since I'm not familiar with how you guys do RFA, if I recall it's kinda done like the free agency.

I don't recall seeing any sheets about the rfa in the previous workbook that I can use as a guide.

Edited by ny92mike

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Updated

Updated

Nope. They will remain at the salary you signed them for. As for teams interested in acquiring RFAs, there is no number you must target to submit a contract.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Nope. They will remain at the salary you signed them for. As for teams interested in acquiring RFAs, there is no number you must target to submit a contract.

This makes no sense.  I'm hoping you're misguided in this.

What's the purpose of having a value on the tender?

I can understand waiting until after the tender offer sheet is complete to assign values but having the value remain the same as in the past makes no sense.   

• Qualifying Tender Offers:
    1st Round - $3,500
    2nd Round - $3,000
    3rd Round - $2,500
    4th Round - $2,000
    5th Round - $1,500
    6th Round - $1,250
    7th Round - $1,000

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I can understand waiting until after the tender offer sheet is complete to assign values but having the value remain the same as in the past makes no sense.   

1st Round - $3,500
    2nd Round - $3,000
    3rd Round - $2,500
    4th Round - $2,000
    5th Round - $1,500
    6th Round - $1,250
    7th Round - $1,000

Bring it up at the next meetings.

16 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

1st Round - $3,500
    2nd Round - $3,000
    3rd Round - $2,500
    4th Round - $2,000
    5th Round - $1,500
    6th Round - $1,250
    7th Round - $1,000

Mike that’s what they will play for this season if no one offers them a contract. So Fant for me will play a one year contract at $1250 if no one were to try and sign him as an example