Divisional round

BillSabre

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, the ENTIRE COWBOYS TEAM was crap up to the Titans game. It just so happened we had played 4 road games at that point. Ive already shown this in your GDT. Also, as you like to ignore, weve been a better road team than home team the previous 9 years. 

And we sucked for 8 of the previous 9 years, but that doesn't make a difference this year. Your team sucks on the road this year. I don't know why. That doesn't guarantee anything, but it is a worthwhile consideration when discussing the game.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, the ENTIRE COWBOYS TEAM was crap up to the Titans game. It just so happened we had played 4 road games at that point. Ive already shown this in your GDT. Also, as you like to ignore, weve been a better road team than home team the previous 9 years. 

Dak vs NFC WEST TEAMS

55% COMP, 168 Passig Yards, 1 TD 2 INT, 54 RTG.

He ain't want no smoke. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

And we sucked for 8 of the previous 9 years, but that doesn't make a difference this year. Your team sucks on the road this year. I don't know why. That doesn't guarantee anything, but it is a worthwhile consideration when discussing the game.

Meh, feels more like a desperate crutch you Rams fans are clinging on to for deer life. 

And yes, I meant deer. Were coming boys. 

tumblr_n5inv2Ra621tu7965o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The joke obvi flew over your head. That was a dumb statement that everyone knew; not something you expect from McGenius. Kinda like Maddens famous:

"If you score more points, you will probably win the game" - John Madden 

I think you're throwing stones in the river trying to create a riffle. 

It's all peace and love brother. 

Image result for brokeback mountain cowboys

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Grasping+at+straws_d0dcdc_5123363.gif

That was literally 1 game against the Seahawks. At least have the guts to include the playoffs. 

Like if it's any better?

226, 66%, 1 Td and Int 83 rating.. Seattle was missing ET son. Seahawks were full power that first game. Better representation. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Meh, feels more like a desperate crutch you Rams fans are clinging on to for deer life. 

And yes, I meant deer. Were coming boys. 

tumblr_n5inv2Ra621tu7965o1_500.gif

The Rams are 13-3. The Cowboys are 10-6. We're Gucci. You're the ones fighting the uphill battle, especially on the road . . . where you suck lol.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But not against Dallas. :D He's not playing BDN. He's facing a some scrub QB and a clapper. 

Thats playoff game winning QB/HC to you. Or did you forget that epic choke job by your genius and is stooge last year? 

Does McVay still have to tell Goff where to throw the ball every play?

Archived