Divisional round

BillSabre

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

If I’m that. You’re that 14 year old kid on Xbox raging wishing death upon everyone. And telling them your dad and is bill gates and you’ll ban them 

The first part of the statement is accurate. The second part is your imagination.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

If we win in the trenches with our front 7 like we did with the Seahawks and Saints. I can see us pulling this out. Mobile QB's have always hurt us the most so it's a good thing that Goff isn't highly mobile. I think the pressure's will be the deciding factor in whether we win or lose.

That's fair and the Cowboys def have the talent to win in the trenches vs any team.  I think offensively the Rams are more talented and well-rounded than both the Saints and Seahawks.  The match-ups on the outside are going to be big.  Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks vs Byron Jones and Chidobe Awuzie.  The Rams give so many different looks on offense and Goff spreads the ball around so much, that you can't really focus on taking players away like you can do with the Saints.

I'd like to see Dak run with the football more.  That puts a ton of pressure on the Rams edge rushers and linebackers to account for him on the outside and the Cowboys have done a pretty good job against Aaron Donald, generally speaking.  This time will be interesting because there is no Travis Fredrick and some of the guys along the offensive line have been/are battling injuries.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The first part of the statement is accurate. The second part is your imagination.

Yeah it was the berry on top. But just like the Oreo shake from jack in the box, it doesn’t really make sense and it’s just nasty. I thought I could blend it in. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:
5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's quite kind of you to say. I would have said 12, not 22. xD

If I’m that. You’re that 14 year old kid on Xbox raging wishing death upon everyone. And telling them your dad and is bill gates and you’ll ban them 

Same team fan fight? 

Time to see which one of you is the Ram, and which one the Sheep. 

Archived