Divisional round

BillSabre

Cowboys have 39 sacks in the season( lol Aaron Donald damm near has as much). 

13 are on the road. 26 are at home. 

Cowboys struggle with speed WR's see Lockett and TY Hilton. They could be had there. Conor Williams will be the kiss of death for them. 

54 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Cowboys struggle with speed WR's see Lockett and TY Hilton. They could be had there. Conor Williams will be the kiss of death for them. 

The Rams as a team have 41.... as in 2 more. 

Rams allow more sacks at home than away. 

Cherry picked - See Odell, Tate, Jackson.

C Williams has been decent, but he struggles with power DTs. So you might be right. Good thing he will get help, seeing as Zack Martin can man the other DT 1 on 1. 

57 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The Cowboys also struggle with playaction passes which is the Rams staple. People focus so much on the linebackers stopping Gurley but he is going to be eye candy for when Woods and Cooks get the Cowboys on those jet sweep plays. McVay can do so much from using them in different variations from screens, playaction, handing it off to the receiver, even handing it off to the tight end. It wont shock me if Goff runs a keeper near the goaline and catch everyone off guard. So the Cowboys have to be prepared for everything on defense and not just worry about shutting down Gurley. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The Rams as a team have 41.... as in 2 more. 

Rams allow more sacks at home than away. 

Cherry picked - See Odell, Tate, Jackson.

C Williams has been decent, but he struggles with power DTs. So you might be right. Good thing he will get help, seeing as Zack Martin can man the other DT 1 on 1. 

Cowboys avg 17 Pts on the road.

Dak only has 5 TD's on the road and 6 Int's... And he threw 4 TD's against the garbage giants lol.

So in 7 games he threw 1 TD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

14 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Cowboys also struggle with playaction passes which is the Rams staple.

Proof? Or is this like the 15th made up comment from a Rams fan this week?

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Cowboys avg 17 Pts on the road.

Dak only has 5 TD's on the road.. And he threw 4 TD's against the garbage giants lol.

So in 7 games he threw 1 TD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bro, you are the king of what I said above. You made an argument. I countered. You change the subject. FTR he had 11 road TDs, 7 of them in the last 4 games. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Proof? Or is this like the 15th made up comment from a Rams fan this week?

Bro, you are the king of what I said above. You made an argument. I countered. You change the subject. FTR he had 11 road TDs, 7 of them in the last 4 games. 

Horrible argument.. I'll be watching a marathon of Super till the game. Your sig will be handed 30 mins after the game. Enjoy. 

And the cowboys are a crap road team. Like how are you ignoring that? 

All the stats are horrendous. Baby what is you doing? You can't defend that

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

- Common sense..

Rebut my ish a top. 

The joke obvi flew over your head. That was a dumb statement that everyone knew; not something you expect from McGenius. Kinda like Maddens famous:

"If you score more points, you will probably win the game" - John Madden 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

With 4 of them coming against the Giants. That means 3 in 3 games. Not exactly impressive.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

And the cowboys are a crap road team. Like how are you ignoring that? 

All the stats are horrendous. Baby what is you doing? You can't defend that

Bro, the ENTIRE COWBOYS TEAM was crap up to the Titans game. It just so happened we had played 4 road games at that point. Ive already shown this in your GDT. Also, as you like to ignore, weve been a better road team than home team the previous 9 years. 

Archived