Divisional round

BillSabre

13 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

NFC is the lower class. They cant stop bickering.

Meanwhile the AFC hoists the trophy. And is gonna have to raise them up by the boot straps

Bro everyone and they’re momma knows the chiefs are losing vs the colts. Even you do, how does that feel? 

28 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Bro everyone and they’re momma knows the chiefs are losing vs the colts. Even you do, how does that feel? 

We werent even supposed to be here. Horrible defense, sophomore gunslinger, everybody and myself expected a 9-7 type of year. Why i didnt bet them to win the SB on my annual Vegas trip.

Getting the first seed with those faults is already a win in my book. I mean well still beat the Colts And have the best QB in the NFL for 20 years.

So lifes good.

How will it feel when Goof and the bunch lose to the Cowgirls and that punter they call a QB, in the Coliseum filled mostly with Cowgirl fans?

5 hours ago, jetjuice said:

You have to consider the timing of the games too. They are considerably better with Bosa in the lineup. I haven't looked at the split yet but I'd make my predictions more based off the defense with him than in the first half of the year without him.

Also the 35 the rams got, 7 was due to a blocked punt in the endzone they recovered for a td. Also Bills scored garbage points at the end of the game. 

5 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Sheesh I didn't realize the Chargers are 7-1 on the road this year, with the only loss coming to the Rams. This is gonna be a good one.

They are actually 9-0 outside of LA.

Wins at

Seattle, KC, Den, Cleveland, London, Oak, Pitt, Balt and Buff.

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Well, I've seen Ben, Flacco, Brees, Winston, Watson all make throws similar to that one and even more impressive ones. But it doesn't mean others can't either. Same thing here.

You could say the same thing about almost every other QB in the league -- including those who we know did not work out (Tebow, RG3, Teddy) but it does not mean Dak gets some extra notch on his belt for one throw. Can you post a video of him doing consistently? 

I mean, take Gruden for example. He likes to use that phrase "not too many QB's can make that throw" but the problem is....he says for every single QB he breaks down.

edit: It's just one of those things that irks me is all. Please continue with your discussion.

Look. I think alot of you are underrating that throw. He is almost off the field and throws across his body essentially all arm.  Ive seen Mahomes make lessor throws and seen people gas the throw up as all time great. I have no dog in this fight. I dont watch many cowboys games. I have Sunday ticket so i try to watch as much of teams as possible. But most of the time i watch Cowboys, i come away thinking Dak is a good qb. Is he currently top 10? No. But i can easily see him top 10 as he continues to progress with Amari. I dont care enough about this topic to dive into advanced stats, splits, etc. Im just saying what ive seen and my unbiased opinion.

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Meanwhile the AFC hoists the trophy. And is gonna have to raise them up by the boot straps

I don’t think the NFC is the lower class. 

I think the AFC winning has been skewed by the patriots. 

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

I mean... Pats maybe. But you went 2-2 vs the NFC and the two you lost were against playoff teams.

Archived