Divisional round

BillSabre

8 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

eagles as a team is good.. the secondary is trash and that is wide known... so flexing Dak's stats around here is not gonna work. 

Are you really that stubborn that you can't recognize the trash the Rams played?

Seriously?

That's borderline delusional.

25 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Mike Irvin is such a delusional cowboys fan. He just did a hot take on NFLN that these cowboys will win 4 Super bowls. 😂😂😂

I love that man. He is about as big a Homer as I am. And I respect the hell out of him for doing it no matter the cost.

22 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

The Chiefs and Rams both had their defenses step up today, which is very interesting. 

If both teams can play D like today with their potent offenses, then we might be seeing a Monday night rematch in the super bowl 

NFL and the sports media would love this would be entertaining though.

I got the Chargers and Saints winning.  Really difficult to bet against the legendary Nick Foles, though.  During the beginning of the week I thought the Saints would win no problem, but as we get closer to the game, I'm starting to backtrack a bit.  I think both games tomorrow will be really close.

As far as the Rams and Chiefs winning, those were the easiest calls of the weekend.  Had no doubt on either team pulling out the W.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I got the Chargers and Saints winning.  Really difficult to bet against the legendary Nick Foles, though.  During the beginning of the week I thought the Saints would win no problem, but as we get closer to the game, I'm starting to backtrack a bit.  I think both games tomorrow will be really close.

As far as the Rams and Chiefs winning, those were the easiest calls of the weekend.  Had no doubt on either team pulling out the W.

I'm back and forth on the Chargers-NE game. I think LAC is the better team overall but at Foxburough against BB and Brady; I just can't take the Chargers. 

I think the Saints win at home, in the safe confines of the dome.

I thought the Chiefs would beat the Colts by 2 scores. That schedule + bye week to prepare and get healthy + PM2 = 2 scores. I didn't expect that defensive performance though.

I thought the Rams would win but I thought it would be closer. It wouldn't have surprised me if the Cowboys would have won because I thought they matched up well against the Rams.

Archived