Divisional round

BillSabre

@showtime You are right. The Rams got those guys in the offseaon for this spot.

Ive only heard one person mentioned this and that was Nate Burleson. He said the Rams are the best team in the NFL in the 2nd half with scoring 62pts off of turnovers. That tells me that they make stops in crunch time. They come up big when they half time when the game is on the line in the 2nd half. The 1st half is important dont get me wrong because you have to dictate how you want the game to go plus every team whats momentum heading into the 2nd half. The 2nd half is the most important half because that is the stretch run of the game. That will decide who will win or lose the game and everything a team did in the 1st half will be for nothing if a team doesnt have a strong 2nd half. The Rams normally have a strong 2nd half of games. So again in crunch time the Rams on defense is money. The offense is money in crunch time.

This is crunch time for the Rams in these playoffs and the team knows it. I expect the Rams to step up big time in these playoffs. I also only heard one person mention this and people keep talking about Gurley. He is vital but as Mina Kimes pointed out, CJ Anderson is there. He has rushed for over at least 132yds in each of the past two games without Gurley. Plus he has playoff and Superbowl experience. Not being part of the ride but he was vital to the 2016 Broncos offense because Peyton wasnt himself and they had to lean on the run and the defense heavily. Anderson brings that toughness, physical presence, and experience that could play a big role on Saturday and beyond if the Rams can advance. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Winning 13 games isn’t bland at all. And the D did a huge part in winning a few of those. I understand we’re trash talking here. But you need to bring some heat. Because the last few post have been dry and cringe worthy. 

What are are you going to say next? Hope we have a good punter ? Don’t let Jaylon get a good hit on Gurley? I’m falling asleep here. 

Huge in what way? Holding them to 20 instead of the usual 30?

Just now, El ramster said:

See I could say the same thing about your offense. Scoring 24 rather than your avg 17. 

24 would be a great day for us. It is known. And considering your team tends to stall against stalwart defenses it might be fair to say the score may be similar to the Cowboys and Seahawks game. 

4 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

Just remember the next time that anyone says the Cowboys arent Americas team.. @The LBC said nose bleeds were like $160 before we won (IIRC)... Now they are pushing $400. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Just remember the next time that anyone says the Cowboys arent Americas team.. @The LBC said nose bleeds were like $160 before we won (IIRC)... Now they are pushing $400. 

The Cowboys have one of the biggest fanbases in the league but that wouldn't be any different than if teams like the Patriots, Packers, or 49ers were playing.

"America's team" was and is just a marketing slogan.

8 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

The Cowboys have one of the biggest fanbases in the league but that wouldn't be any different than if teams like the Patriots, Packers, or 49ers were playing.

"America's team" was and is just a marketing slogan.

I know, but Im loving it. Its almost like it gives me wings. Rams tears this weekend will be finger lickin' good. And you know the thing about tears, always better to eat fresh. As for the Cowboys team of 2018; maybe were born with it, maybe its maybelline. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know, but Im loving it. Its almost like it gives me wings. Rams tears this weekend will be finger lickin' good. And you know the thing about tears, always better to eat fresh. As for the Cowboys team of 2018; maybe were born with it, maybe its maybelline. 

Image result for Licking tears gif

Booker T*

IM COMING FOR YOU. 

Archived