Divisional round

BillSabre

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Cowboy fans in a nutshell. Skip bayless..

Cowboys had 5 Probowlers to the Rams 4. Victory assured.

tumblr_mq95wbRID71s6q95yo1_250.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.

Genius. 

Skip Bayless isnt a Cowboys fan. Its pretend. He only acts that way for ratings. He was fired and banned from Dallas. 

Thats the equivalent of me saying all Eagles fans are EDP. 

14 minutes ago, showtime said:

The Rams signed all those big name free agents for this game.  For moments like this.  Can't wait to see what all those guys do on Saturday night.

My son. You that you’ve seen both teams twice this year. Whose better in your opinion. What do they do better/worse than us. And what is your opinion on said game. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Who the heck is edp? 

Its better that you dont know. 

But if you are really curious, he is a famous Eagles You tuber. He is a huge fat dude that is crazy vulgar. His handle is Eat Dat _______. Ill leave the rest up to you. 

23 minutes ago, showtime said:

The Rams signed all those big name free agents for this game.  For moments like this.  Can't wait to see what all those guys do on Saturday night.

Yep.

The D was great all season long in clutch situations (except for one pass to Michael Thomas) - I've thought all along that they played a style that was conducive to winning games....which wasn't to focus on stopping the run for this team.

This game should be different and I'm pumped to see it.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Ducking the sig bet? All you have to say is yes or no? 

Or are you going to post another article?

Never once in all my years on FF have I done a sig bet. Don't need you to tout my horn if you lose. You'll know it and I'll know it.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Got a link?

They posted it a few pages back. Its an estimate from one of the places that sells tickets. 

I dont know how they would know, I would assume its based on how many tickets are sold outside of LA/Cali... but that wouldnt be super accurate as we have a ton of fans in LA. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its better that you dont know. 

But if you are really curious, he is a famous Eagles You tuber. He is a huge fat dude that is crazy vulgar. His handle is Eat Dat _______. Ill leave the rest up to you. 

Oh yeah that goofy looking dude didn’t know you watch YouTube old man 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

They posted it a few pages back. Its an estimate from one of the places that sells tickets. 

I dont know how they would know, I would assume its based on how many tickets are sold outside of LA/Cali... but that wouldnt be super accurate as we have a ton of fans in LA. 

See that's what I'm wondering.

Still 29% of the stadium seats sold out by out of state fans that is a lot. Im curious how many it was for that Packers/Rams game.

Archived