BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

While I agree with this, I'm not confident there is any point in delaying the switch.

There's no reason to rush it either honestly. 

@rackcs  I'd look over the roster and get ready for shark tank as if you're running the team 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There's no reason to rush it either honestly. 

@rackcs  I'd look over the roster and get ready for shark tank as if you're running the team 

Sweet...glad you guys got someone to manage this team.  Still a lot of talent in the shark tank to make up for zero activity in the free agency, team is solid though.

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There's no league activities next week so yes rush it 

I didnt say rush it. I think you're making a bit to much out of what I actually DID say. If BDP were planning to come back, he would have. My guess is that he has a lot going on right now and that takes priority. My point is if racks is taking over, let him do so, let me make any roster moves (trades/cuts) he might want to, plan for the ST, etc.  Its not about rushing it or not rushing it, its about the fact the team hasn't had an active owner for so long already.

I did say before we would be having this conversation at some point and I cant nothing not disregard. I dont hate to tell you I told you so.

Edited by wwhickok

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Was doing some research on the team. How the **** did Mahomes end up on a different team? What the hell?

That was me...

Mahomes had played maybe 3 or 4 games prior to that trade.  The roster had Rivers, Mahomes and rookie Baker Mayfield.  Great group of players, but what the team didn't have was any pass rushers.  Trading for TJ Watt I ended the season as the top seed I believe, without him I would of been lucky to win 7 games without a pass rushers.  As great as he played this year, he wasn't helping me win games.  

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Was doing some research on the team. How the **** did Mahomes end up on a different team? What the hell?

People act like that trade was made at the end of the season but at the time Mahomes had like 2-3 starts to his name. 

It was worth it at the time, now it's highway robbery. 

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

without him I would of been lucky to win 7 games without a pass rushers. 

A determination you made without ever having really participated in this league very long despite how valuable everyone was telling you Mahomes was. Even after 2-3 games he was a gold mine.

Old news though.