BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just a heads up I am going to be heading out in the morning for vacation and will be getting back either late Friday or Saturday.

I'll post a link to the Owners' Meeting topics this Saturday and tag everyone.

We're going to use the same formula Ted used with a discussion period and then a voting period before moving onto the next topics.

I'll likely be using a 2pm EST start time for the voting.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The Tyreek Hill doesn't seem less innocent if you listen to the audio and businesses like the NFL make me sick when they let talent and stardom determine their actions. If this was a nobody WR they'd be banned from the NFL for life 

Yep. How Reed is suspended 6 games but Hill nothing? That’s a joke.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yep. How Reed is suspended 6 games but Hill nothing? That’s a joke.

I agree completely but the answer is, Reed, atm, is nothing special. He is expected to be but isnt proven. Hill is on the verge of being an elite return man and a high profile wide receiver 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree completely but the answer is, Reed, atm, is nothing special. He is expected to be but isnt proven. Hill is on the verge of being an elite return man and a high profile wide receiver 

He isn’t a scrub. And he is proven. Put up 10.5 sacks at DT. But yes he isn’t an electrifying ticket seller like Hill. 

Just now, Counselor said:

He isn’t a scrub. And he is proven. Put up 10.5 sacks at DT. But yes he isn’t an electrifying ticket seller like Hill. 

Yeah he did then he spent a season injured. His 'buzz's sorta sizzles. No offense to Reed at all, he is a very good player. But Tyreek is an exciting player, basically like you just said. That's what Goodell cares about.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah he did then he spent a season injured. His 'buzz's sorta sizzles. No offense to Reed at all, he is a very good player. But Tyreek is an exciting player, basically like you just said. That's what Goodell cares about.

Spent a season injured? He had 10.5 sacks last season.