BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

their OL and QB situation are concerning.  Orlando might be the best RT in football next year and Glenn is a solid player.  However, Wynn is basically a rookie coming off injury and I don’t know how much I trust the rest of the OL on their roster to play to a BDL level

Common man, no love for Trai Turner and Warford on the inside? Solid guards even by BDL standards.

I don't even know if Wynn gets used this year, depending on where he ends up in NE. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Common man, no love for Trai Turner and Warford on the inside? Solid guards even by BDL standards.

I don't even know if Wynn gets used this year, depending on where he ends up in NE. 

If you don’t like it, create your own power rankings.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TedLavie said:

What is the second hole in my OL? The RT position and? 

Center.

8 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Forgot Micah Hyde at safety my dude.

Otherwise tough to disagree with anything else. Good job Rags.

Yes I did.  So you have one proven safety right now.  

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Love the writeup, Rags.

1. Ouch on the edge rushers bc Jerry Hughes is a terrific player.  

2. It would be a great thing if Ian Thomas could contribute.

3. You did a great job with this. Commend yourself!

1.  He is really old.

2.  You should hope Olsen retires.

3.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

Trai is a solid guard.  I missed him.  Warford not so much.  

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I think you missed David Andrews 

I miss nothing!

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Tis OK. He listed my number five corner as my number one 

Marlon is your #1.  I just listed guys in spreadsheet order.

29 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I miss nothing!

Marlon is your #1.  I just listed guys in spreadsheet order.

Yea.  I understand.   It's July 4 so I honestly just appreciate it the effort. I do have an updated depth chart  though.  

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, Ragnarok said:

#3 Hawai’i
Offense - Russell Wilson - Saquon Barkley - Tarik Cohen - Antonio Brown - Ste’fon Diggs - Christian Kirk - Vance McDonald - Taylor Decker - Cam Robinson - Marshal Yanda - Brandon Scherff - Ryan Kelly
Defense - Frank Clark - Jadaveon Clowney - Harold Landry - Kyler Fackrell - DeForest Buckner - Sheldon Rankins - Roquan Smith - Casey Hayward - Marshon Lattimore - Mike Hughes - Eric Weddle
Rookies to Watch - Nasir Adderley

Analysis - Last years champs, they are absolutely loaded on offense.  They have some guys returning from injury on the OL that could make them even stronger up front.  While they have a very good defensive line(assuming Rankins returns to form), they do have some question marks at linebacker and in the secondary.  They need someone to play next to Roquan.  Also, Hughes and Nasir need to grow up quickly.

Guess you don't like my FA pick-up in Anthony Harris as much as I do.