BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

12 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

This might be a little over the top but.....anyone want to try?

Xbox/PSN/Steam/Other: xXBrin9inDaPainXx

I'll bug him on steam and see if I can find an email for him through some methods. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'll bug him on steam and see if I can find an email for him through some methods. 

All I could find was an old work email with that username, even then not sure it's him. 

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Might as well boot me from the league too, then 

I'd leave if you did. 

I could've sworn I remember him saying he pretty much unplugs after the season. Maybe he just reeeeally unplugs? Doesn't he run his own mocks and stuff on here too? It's good that rack is around, he's a great owner.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I could've sworn I remember him saying he pretty much unplugs after the season. Maybe he just reeeeally unplugs? Doesn't he run his own mocks and stuff on here too? It's good that rack is around, he's a great owner.

@rackcs isn’t anything special. Right Rack? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I am sure there is a RL reason BDP isnt active and I am not advocating for getting rid of good owners, I also just feel like he should reach out to someone and let them know what's up.

Yes he does his own mocks. He is typically very active, so perhaps something irl has his prioritized attention.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah just see what's up, we don't want to replace him if there is a reason and if he plans to come back.

I'll hold out until the owners of BDL ask me, no offense.  No need to message him if they've already moved on.  Was more or less just letting you guys know that I have his email address.  

@TedLavie @Ragnarok @SirA1 @bcb1213

49 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'll hold out until the owners of BDL ask me, no offense.  No need to message him if they've already moved on.  Was more or less just letting you guys know that I have his email address.  

@TedLavie @Ragnarok @SirA1 @bcb1213

Reach out to him.  Just tell him that we just had our owner's meeting, shark tank starts soon, and we want to make sure he is going to be around for shark tank.

• Like 2