BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Alright, but since you edited whatever you quoted me about and just had "." I had to use my imagination.

Okay well a “.” means I accidentally made a post I didn’t mean to. “Never mind” or some version of it means “I would argue but I don’t want to”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay well a “.” means I accidentally made a post I didn’t mean to. “Never mind” or some version of it means “I would argue but I don’t want to”

I'll mark that down in the glossary.

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I will vote tomorrow. I plan to read every word of the writeups and I'm driving home from DC

Take your time bro. You have til Wednesday night. I'd even suggest waiting til Tuesday in case any surprise inactives pop up tommorow 

• Like 1

The past line of this rotoworld summary is the best one liner I have read as a description.

DK Metcalf caught 3-of-7 targets for 61 yards and one touchdown in the Seahawks' Week 2 win over the Steelers.

Metcalf made a nice 16-yard grab on an off-target throw on the Seahawks' first play of the game and then stiff-armed two players on his second grab before running by a safety for a 28-yard touchdown on third reception. He's a gazelle in the open field with the power of a rhinoceros to flick defenders off him.