BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

To me, David and Brooks you should have kept imho. Both close to elite players, on decent salaries. I think they were building blocks for your team you could have used.

That being said, I understand the urge of getting picks/young talent to rebuild this offense.

Biggest thing with David is he doesnt really fit the 3-4. Ultimately it wqs about salary reduction though.

On a side note 

Kyle Fuller is listed on the FA list, Lousiana's roster as a Center and someone elses at Cb

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Biggest thing with David is he doesnt really fit the 3-4. Ultimately it wqs about salary reduction though.

On a side note 

Kyle Fuller is listed on the FA list, Lousiana's roster as a Center and someone elses at Cb

David is scheme versatile plus the important thing is he’s a star in coverage (I.e six man fronts).

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

David is scheme versatile plus the important thing is he’s a star in coverage (I.e six man fronts).

He is a great player, but in order to build the way I desire to, i need cap space. Darron Lee replaces the coverage i lose in David. Im one trade away from all of this beginning to make sense.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He is a great player, but in order to build the way I desire to, i need cap space. Darron Lee replaces the coverage i lose in David. Im one trade away from all of this beginning to make sense.

Lee is a joke compared to David