BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Looking to move LB Gerald Hodges & WR Rishard Matthews for late picks (each)

2019, 2020, 2021, makes no difference to me

You would have to give picks with them for someone to take them. Hodges isn’t anything special at LBer. And Matthews has a whopping 5 catches for 24 yards in 2018. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You would have to give picks with them for someone to take them. Hodges isn’t anything special at LBer. And Matthews has a whopping 5 catches for 24 yards in 2018. 

You know...earlier you made a comment about me saying something you felt was disrespectful about someone else.

Yet every time i make a trade related post you got something negative to say about it.

I would agree with you if i wasnt asking for a 6th or 7th round in one of the next 3 years.

Gerald Hodges might be nothing special but worthy of a 6th or 7th in 2020 or 2021 (even if packaged with Matthews) he is.

Just now, wwhickok said:

You know...earlier you made a comment about me saying something you felt was disrespectful about someone else.

Yet every time i make a trade related post you got something negative to say about it.

I would agree with you if i wasnt asking for a 6th or 7th round in one of the next 3 years.

Gerald Hodges might be nothing special but worthy of a 6th or 7th in 2020 or 2021 (even if packaged with Matthews) he is.

I disagree. And this is a fair platform to do so. I am not saying anything about you as a GM. If you can trade either or both straight up for a pick you’ll prove me wrong.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you can trade either or both straight up for a pick you’ll prove me wrong.

He was already able to trade two of those 4 that he originally posted that you crapped on, so he's got that going for him.

24 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Just knowledging 

You can only trade picks for this and next year currently 

• Like 1

We needed a new Depth chart thread as there were lots of old teams and long ignored posts.

I'm going to have Nacho close the old thread on Sunday if you want to copy paste and update. We will need this for the Draft anyway.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He was already able to trade two of those 4 that he originally posted that you crapped on, so he's got that going for him.

No not in the way I was talking about. He had to give up a pick also. My comment was based on his current desire to trade just those players for a late pick. Again I will be right. Carry on.