BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I never trust a rookie to start day 1. We'll see who's available in FA/Shark Tank and go from there. However, I'm rebuilding around Kyler so I don't know if I really intend to go for a championship this year

With my team making a huge jump back into contention last year it's probably for the better that you rebuild...:ph34r:

Just now, Counselor said:

Rags definitely got the best of me in that trade. And probably could have just waited till 12 to get Haskins. But I’m a big fan of his game and took the risk to go get my guy. 

Haskins was one of two guys I was going to take if I didn't move back.  And I was leaning him.  So you probably needed to make that move.

But we will see.  It really depends on what Taven turns into this year.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Haskins was one of two guys I was going to take if I didn't move back.  And I was leaning him.  So you probably needed to make that move.

But we will see.  It really depends on what Taven turns into this year.  

Taven is going to be good. Great move for you to get that piece next to Williams and still pick 12. I might regret this move. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Im gonna have some real tough decisions to make at 14 .....my top 4 targets are still on the board 

This muddled middle should make the late first/second very interesting with trades as people may have widely varying grades on the next 10-15 prospects or so.

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You realize you probably just jinxed yourself out of all four right 

Frankly I hope a couple get taken so my decision is a little easier there's a couple I'd prefer not to get taken but who knows frankly they're the guys that are not necessarily even on my list that I'm surprised if not been drafted yet

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Frankly I hope a couple get taken so my decision is a little easier there's a couple I'd prefer not to get taken but who knows frankly they're the guys that are not necessarily even on my list that I'm surprised if not been drafted yet

Send me your BB I'll take one for you.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

This might be the least active opening day I've seen in a while. Picks and chatter combined is low LETS GO PEOPLE ITS DRAFT DAY

I know.  Everyone is too worried about leaking info.

Just waiting on Ruskie....

• Like 1