BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I can't even see the tabs. I can just see a shrunken down sheet that I can't move or access. I'll try again on my phone in a little bit. Pheltz said its on and off for him, so that might be the case for me too. 

I rarely use my phone for this stuff, but I opened it today just to see if I was getting the same error.  I did not.

I do have google drive installed on my phone, not sure if that makes a difference.

I'm actually pretty lost when it comes to accessing google docs using my cell phone, because of the screen size I never use it.

When I do access it I use google drive.  Which can be downloaded from google play.

https://www.google.com/drive/using-drive/

Click on download in upper right corner and at the bottom of the next page it'll have links for android or Iphone.  Not sure about google phones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I can't even see the tabs. I can just see a shrunken down sheet that I can't move or access. I'll try again on my phone in a little bit. Pheltz said its on and off for him, so that might be the case for me too. 

In the upper left corner of the screen do you see a check mark or an "x"?

if you see a check mark click it. 

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

In the upper left corner of the screen do you see a check mark or an "x"?

if you see a check mark click it. 

Nope. No check marks. Just a distance picture of what looks like a spreadsheet. No 'x', no ability to zoom. Just a gray bar at the bottom that says "protected file".

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Nope. No check marks. Just a distance picture of what looks like a spreadsheet. No 'x', no ability to zoom. Just a gray bar at the bottom that says "protected file".

I have no idea.  Hoping that isn't your only way of viewing the workbook.  If it is, you guys may want to opt out of using it and revert back to what you had before.

So hard to troubleshoot this stuff because I rarely use my phone to access this stuff, maybe if my phone was dual monitor I might.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I have no idea.  Hoping that isn't your only way of viewing the workbook.  If it is, you guys may want to opt out of using it and revert back to what you had before.

So hard to troubleshoot this stuff because I rarely use my phone to access this stuff, maybe if my phone was dual monitor I might.

Noooo I'm mostly viewing the workbook on my laptop so it's not a big deal. Just wondering if it was just me. No worries.

12 hours ago, ny92mike said:

You're one of us bro, stop denying.  Embrace the disfunction.