BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh yeah, Ridley was the second to last guy in that group of "I'm shocked they're still available".

Why? Not impressive production in college and an average athlete. Just looks like a reliable player.

10 hours ago, TedLavie said:

So @Ragnarok my top 5 CB were:

1. Greedy

2. Layne 

3. Mullen

4. Murphy 

5. Isaiah Johnson

This man knows.

Isaiah Johnson posted the highest #RAS all time for a cornerback, besting the previous mark set by Marshon Lattimore and Darelle Revis before him.

D3WgikjW4AAEV-j.png

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Why? Not impressive production in college and an average athlete. Just looks like a reliable player.

Great route runner, very smart player, run heavy offense.  And he is the kind of player I thought someone would take in the 3rd expecting him to be a better pro than college player.  

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Stop using my RB strategy 

No.

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

So, you had 6 or so "Shocked not taken," who were the 6 "Shocked they were taken?"

If I'm being completely honest for me the biggest two were Julian love and Trevon Mullen. I couldn't believe they lasted nearly as long as they did. But then again it's only a 16-team league so it sort of makes sense because I don't necessarily think corner is probably the most pressing need throughout. I was also a little surprised that Drew lock lasted as long as he did