BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If I'm being completely honest for me the biggest two were Julian love and Trevon Mullen. I couldn't believe they lasted nearly as long as they did. But then again it's only a 16-team league so it sort of makes sense because I don't necessarily think corner is probably the most pressing need throughout. I was also a little surprised that Drew lock lasted as long as he did

Aren’t you the “I like guys that come from schools with quality alumni at positions?” The best Clemson CB in the NFL is Mackenzie Alexander.

Edited by MD4L

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

i-love-inside-jokes-love-to-be-a-part-of

On WF, we had a number of mock drafts.  One user, bullfrog, had a tendency to take players that were already drafted.  And not like, Amani Oruwariye,...no, he would try to take Antonio Brown in the 4th after he went #2.

Like if SirA tried to take Josh Allen in the 3rd.  So, taking a player already drafted is forever a bullfrog.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Aren’t you the “I like guys that come from schools with quality alumni at positions?” The best Clemson CB in the NFL is Mackenzie Alexander.

No I'm not. However I am a guy who follows college football enough to know that certain coaches and furthermore certain School seemed to lack the knowledge when it comes to putting proper coaches in proper positions. It typically takes a while for some colleges to get it right. The fact of the matter is I said that about one player in this draft and that was Haskins who comes from a school that has I'm not sure ever developed a quarterback that went to the NFL and succeeded as a quarterback

D'Andre Walker is another guy I'm really surprised wasn't taken much earlier. I'm not real surprised cuz it jachai polite was not drafted earlier. Yes he's an athletic freak and we've seen plenty of those in the NFL go to the NFL and fail. I'm not saying polite is that guy he might not be he might go to the NFL and absolutely dominate but I'm not on that side of the thinking

Just now, wwhickok said:

No I'm not. However I am a guy who follows college football enough to know that certain coaches and furthermore certain School seemed to lack the knowledge when it comes to putting proper coaches in proper positions. It typically takes a while for some colleges to get it right. The fact of the matter is I said that about one player in this draft and that was Haskins who comes from a school that has I'm not sure ever developed a quarterback that went to the NFL and succeeded as a quarterback

Fair enough. I’m an ACC guy first and foremost anyhow.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

On WF, we had a number of mock drafts.  One user, bullfrog, had a tendency to take players that were already drafted.  And not like, Amani Oruwariye,...no, he would try to take Antonio Brown in the 4th after he went #2.

Like if SirA tried to take Josh Allen in the 3rd.  So, taking a player already drafted is forever a bullfrog.

Ooooooo I took a guy BDP wanted? Payback for the stall out yesterday!!

Edit: also his name was bulldog we just clowned him.

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

How dare you disrespect Bobby Hoying, Joe Germaine, Craig Krenzel, Troy Smith and Terrell Pryor 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

D'Andre Walker is another guy I'm really surprised wasn't taken much earlier. I'm not real surprised cuz it jachai polite was not drafted earlier. Yes he's an athletic freak and we've seen plenty of those in the NFL go to the NFL and fail. I'm not saying polite is that guy he might not be he might go to the NFL and absolutely dominate but I'm not on that side of the thinking

I like Walker, but this is about where I figured he would go.  Poor man's Lorenzo Carter.