BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

@rackcs!!!!!!

You're the old WFer I've been wanting to see the most!! I'm only here because of you!

How's it been for you these past couple of years?

How's it going Whicker? I tried to message you but apparently I'm only allowed to send one message a day. Glad to see you stuck with the team and are doing well. That defense looks nasty. 

The past few years have had their ups and downs but I'm still here grinding through, you know. How's it been going for you?

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

How's it going Whicker? I tried to message you but apparently I'm only allowed to send one message a day. Glad to see you stuck with the team and are doing well. That defense looks nasty. 

The past few years have had their ups and downs but I'm still here grinding through, you know. How's it been going for you?

Ups and downs sounds about right for me as well. I've gone through some rough patches recently but still grinding away as you said.

Once I really got into BDL I fell in love with it. There's still some love/hate every once and awhile, but it has been an undeniably positive influence on my life. Also if it weren't for Newton's shoulder I would have beaten all these clowns last year so of course that helps haha.

Ever since we've moved to these boards, I've been introduced to mafia/forum games and have a whole community of friends that I'm grateful to have. I've spent so many hours on these boards, and BDL has become such an integral part of my life that I honestly can't imagine where all this free time would have gone in a different life. I've thought about you quite often over the past couple of years, mainly because without you, this all never would have happened for me. I still don't know why you decided to ask some random dude with like 30 total posts to join you in BDL, but I cannot thank you enough for it.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ups and downs sounds about right for me as well. I've gone through some rough patches recently but still grinding away as you said.

Once I really got into BDL I fell in love with it. There's still some love/hate every once and awhile, but it has been an undeniably positive influence on my life. Also if it weren't for Newton's shoulder I would have beaten all these clowns last year so of course that helps haha.

Ever since we've moved to these boards, I've been introduced to mafia/forum games and have a whole community of friends that I'm grateful to have. I've spent so many hours on these boards, and BDL has become such an integral part of my life that I honestly can't imagine where all this free time would have gone in a different life. I've thought about you quite often over the past couple of years, mainly because without you, this all never would have happened for me. I still don't know why you decided to ask some random dude with like 30 total posts to join you in BDL, but I cannot thank you enough for it.

This is beautiful 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

That's awesome to hear, I never would've thought bringing you on could've had that much of an impact but I'm glad it did. I know that the WF forums, BDL, mafia, and everything were a really big part of my life for a while and I've definitely missed it at times these past few years. I'm glad that I could play a role in giving you those experiences. Let me know if you ever need anything from me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's awesome to hear, I never would've thought bringing you on could've had that much of an impact but I'm glad it did. I know that the WF forums, BDL, mafia, and everything were a really big part of my life for a while and I've definitely missed it at times these past few years. I'm glad that I could play a role in giving you those experiences. Let me know if you ever need anything from me.

Do you write checks? Because I’ll take a down payment on a home in Southern California. 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do you write checks? Because I’ll take a down payment on a home in Southern California. 

Unfortunately my first year teacher's salary probably can't support that but I'll keep it in mind in case I ever win the lottery

• Like 1