BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

31 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Losing out on Tyreek Hill 2.0, my best edge rusher bites the dust and my best LB retiring. All within a week.... 

As long as i have MVPatrick I'll be good. 

Yea being gifted Mahomes stops me from feeling any guilt about your roster.

52 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Losing out on Tyreek Hill 2.0, my best edge rusher bites the dust and my best LB retiring. All within a week.... 

As long as i have MVPatrick I'll be good. 

If you want people to feel sorry for you, I'll take Mahomes off your hands.

30 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Wow, Jeudy going number one would be something else. Positional value makes this a worthwhile pick.

I love the class of receivers already. Haven’t seen much about him but the hype is there.

Dare I say it, but love Trey Smith.

I'd view it like Saquon goin.  I think Jeudy is special.

Shenault could end up top 5 IRL.  He and Julio would be nasty if Chark doesn't develop(or even if he does).

Me too.  I just hope he is totally over his lung issue.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I don't know any of these guys....yet.

That said I'd never take a TE top 10 but building from the trenches besides that sounds good.

Albert O is kinda like Fant but bigger.  Great athlete, great receiver, not so much a blocker.

Walker is one of 4 or 5 LT prospects that could go in the first next year.

I would have put Terrell a bit higher if not for how good this edge class was.  Pushes him down a little.  But he's a force.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You put me as #2 overall...

Like I said, I basically just ranked QBs.  Rosen might not be the starter to begin the season and he is unproven.  I put most of the teams with 2nd year starters near the top.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Screw it.  Have a 2020 mock.  I am positive I missed some 2019 draft choices somewhere/missed someone's trade/missed a couple prospects/missed someone you will 3Up, but y'all can deal with it.  I did the draft order basically just by looking at the QB.  Once the draft stuff is in the spreadsheet, I'll give a more serious order.

SEO - Jerry Jeudy, WR - Seoul needs to give Kyler another WR if Green leaves.
OKC - Chase Young, Edge - They need a 3rd edge rusher and Young is a beast.
CUB(CAM) - Andrew Thomas, OT - They get a franchise LT to pair with Havenstein.
LOU - Grant Delpit, S - They will desperately need a safety next year and Delpit is a stud.
ANC - Travon Diggs, CB - Corner may be a concern next year depending on how guys develop and Diggs will be a #1.
WIC - A.J. Epenesa, Edge - Graham is still good, but even if Key develops, they need another stud to rush the passer. 
GOT - Tu’a Tagovailoa, QB - Stafford will probably never win a BizzBowl and if Wentz gets hurt again, Gotham will need a reliable starter. 
CUB - Lariska Shenault, WR - A studly #2 to pair with Julio could be a need next year.
HAW(WIL) - Albert Okwuegbunam, TE - Vance will be a FA and Al O is an elite athlete. 
CAR - Tyler Biadasz, C - Both Cs will be FAs next year and Biadasz starts D1.
ROM - Justin Herbert, QB - Brees may not get re-signed, and if Trubisky doesn’t take that next step, Rome could replace him at QB.
BER - Nick Coe, Edge - Houston will likely be gone, and if the young guys don’t step up, Coe would pair nicely with Lawrence. 
IC - Derrick Brown, INT - IC would sprint up to take Brown to give them a great 3 man rotation inside. 
HAW - Walker Little, OT - Decker may leave and Bulaga is old. Here’s a new LT.
ANC(SIN) - Collin Johnson, WR - They get a massive WR to help Kirk on the outside.
ANC(POR) - Isaiah Simmons, LB/S - They add speed on the second level.  I think Simmons plays LB in the pros. 

SEO - J.K. Dobbins, RB - Same idea as the first pick, they’ll only have David Johnson under contract next year.
OKC - Raekwon Davis, INT - With only two interior defenders, they grab a stud in the middle.  DL rebuilt. 
WIL(CAM) - Travis Etienne, RB - McCoy is being shopped and Devonta has been ineffective lately. 
LOU - Anfernee Jennings, LB - They need a presence at LBer and Anfernee can play a number of roles. 
ROM(ANC) - Jaylon Johnson, CB - With only 3 CBs under contract after this year, talent is needed. 
WIC - C.J. Henderson, CB - Kirkpatrick will be their only CB under contract after this year.
GOT - Xavier McKinney, S - Everyone but Minkah will be a FA after this year. 
CUB - Tre Smith, OT/OG - They add another stud to their OL to pair with DeCastro.
ANC(WIL) - Jake Fromm, QB - If Kirk doesn’t impress this year, they need a replacement.
CAR - Dylan Moses, LB - If Wagner leaves, they desperately need a LB. 
ROM - CeeDee Lamb, WR - They have a ton of WRs hitting FA next year and Lamb is explosive. 
BER - K.J. Costello, QB - The QB of the future.
IC - Najee Harris, RB - Chubb will be their only RB under contract next year and Harris is very good value. 
HAW - Terrell Lewis, Edge - Awesome value and they have no one proven across form Clark if Clowney leaves.
BER(SIN) - Mekhi Becton, OT - With Kolton staying on at LT, I’ll know if he needs to be replaced next year.
POR - Jabari Zuniga, Edge - They have serious question marks at edge rusher and Zuniga could have gone half a round earlier.

This is solely dependent on all 3 of my rookie DEs failing

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Like I said, I basically just ranked QBs.  Rosen might not be the starter to begin the season and he is unproven.  I put most of the teams with 2nd year starters near the top.  

Racism is what is getting my rankings so low.

Also, make sure the salary and years left are right.  

I also changed the formulas in the rookie pool (cell E10) so that those amounts are showing zero and not counting against your available cap.  

14 minutes ago, PR said:

This is solely dependent on all 3 of my rookie DEs failing

I did try to at least scan each team's first few rounds, didn't get to the 6th though, so I missed that.  You should have a good idea about Collier and Ximines pretty quick.  Maybe Walker too, but I doubt he sees the field near as much.  I do think Ximines has a lower ceiling than Collier and Walker.  

That said, I don't think any of them come close to being the level of prospect that Epenesa will be.  Plus, Graham will only have one year left on his deal, so his replacement will be needed.

But hey, maybe all 3 of those rookies explode next year.  

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Racism is what is getting my rankings so low.

Did I need a different reason?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

This is a copy of the current workbook.

If you guys could give it a look over, to make sure all your rookies loaded on your rosters.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KV6oHlWUhbUC7w8c8Kdv8SOHOGcVFa02vqOzirsxPlg/edit?usp=sharing

27 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also, make sure the salary and years left are right.  

I also changed the formulas in the rookie pool (cell E10) so that those amounts are showing zero and not counting against your available cap.  

You are a beautiful man.  Ted might show you some French passion.

• Like 1