BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Baldwin getting released is huge for his eventual retirement announcement. I thought I was going to have to sit through a year of the Chancellor treatment.

Yea this will be interesting.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Why so?

I had read somewhere Baldwin was considering riding it out for a year because he didn't want to have to pay back Signing bonus money. Now that he's been released I think he's free from doing that.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

Because nothing is forcing him to retire. If he doesn't retire then he's gotta be held onto.

Great point. Xmad is going through a similar ordeal with Telvin Smith.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Because nothing is forcing him to retire. If he doesn't retire then he's gotta be held onto.

That is a fair point. I think it will hasten his retirement though. Regardless he should be a FA cut next year.

I mean $6K in dead money is nothing to me. I usually carry about $25-30K.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

To make things easy to update the bdl positions, please use the team workbooks below to verify the position titles for the players on your roster.

Berlin Blitzkrieg
Camden Hood Rats
Cuba Smugglers
Gotham Gashslayers
Hawaii Nightmarchers
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
Anchorage Wolves
Louisiana Jazz
Oklahoma City EF5s
Carolina Intimidators
Portland Horned Owls
Rome Eternals
Seoul Dragons
Singapore Sentinels
Williamsport Soul Reavers
Wichita Woodpeckers

Take a few minutes to verify or change the position titles located in column C, which contains a drop down list to select the position.

Once you are finished updating it please let me know and I'll update the master workbook.

Thanks

I'm also attaching another workbook if anyone feels the need to update the bdl position titles for non signed players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVbgop-Ucl4pSGgpQGOTEZk8tP-1jjtRYNyN0Uj8Uy0/edit?usp=sharing

@Jlash

@BringinDaPain

@pheltzbahr

@wwhickok

@Counselor

@WFLukic

@Whicker

@PR

@Ragnarok

@MD4L

@RuskieTitan

@bcb1213

@Hockey5djh

@SwoleXmad

@TedLavie

@SirA1

Edited by ny92mike

6 hours ago, ny92mike said:

To make things easy to update the bdl positions, please use the team workbooks below to verify the position titles for the players on your roster.

Berlin Blitzkrieg
Camden Hood Rats
Cuba Smugglers
Gotham Gashslayers
Hawaii Nightmarchers
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
Anchorage Wolves
Louisiana Jazz
Oklahoma City EF5s
Carolina Intimidators
Portland Horned Owls
Rome Eternals
Seoul Dragons
Singapore Sentinels
Williamsport Soul Reavers
Wichita Woodpeckers

Take a few minutes to verify or change the position titles located in column C, which contains a drop down list to select the position.

Once you are finished updating it please let me know and I'll update the master workbook.

Thanks

I'm also attaching another workbook if anyone feels the need to update the bdl position titles for non signed players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVbgop-Ucl4pSGgpQGOTEZk8tP-1jjtRYNyN0Uj8Uy0/edit?usp=sharing

@Jlash

@BringinDaPain

@pheltzbahr

@wwhickok

@Counselor

@WFLukic

@Whicker

@PR

@Ragnarok

@MD4L

@RuskieTitan

@bcb1213

@Hockey5djh

@SwoleXmad

@TedLavie

@SirA1

Hungary Hippos

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Done. Only one update moving Landry to Edge from LB

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

BTW this is the time of year I normally release the schedule.  You do you tho 

On it. Works been a little nuts but everything else settled down a bit. It will definitely be out in advance of FA.