BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

I'm happy with the trade for Nelson A+ OG.

Well a new possible owner who would be happy with the trade Mike made hmmmmm. Sounds like a good match to me. I’d still prefer you guys co manage the team because I don’t want to lose Mike. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well a new possible owner who would be happy with the trade Mike made hmmmmm. Sounds like a good match to me. I’d still prefer you guys co manage the team because I don’t want to lose Mike. 

He's not gone for good, he's always going to be over at TCMD.

41 minutes ago, PR said:

That is point value without NFL priduction though. Drafts are all hit or miss until those players come to the NFL and can prove they can produce. Nelson did.

not disagreeing, just went on numerical value is all

15 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Sure, I have no problem with it. I have been onto Mike about running/help run a mock similar to this one for awhile now.

As long as you get a decent grasp of what goes on from Ted when he PMs you and you're still into it that works for me. New faces are great

@ny92mike  @BringinDaPain

You should work out how you want to transition. Just let us know when BDP is to be considered the acting Orlando owner so he can approve Orlando trades etc.

Mike, can't stress enough how glad I was to have you on board, as a co-owner and as a fellow owner. Your old Seoul co-owner seat is still open if you miss us

BDP, welcome again. Don't hesitate if you have any question on anything, we're all here to help