BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, PR said:

Why won't you talk about what happened or commit to gameplanning week 2?

Sure, this is what have been waiting on.. Yea, I had a game written up but was late with it. I went to check to see if Sira had posted it yet, because it had been a few hrs earlier in the day. When I came back after finishing the write up sadly I was too late it was posted.. I was still going to turn it in any way but something caught my eye.. They were several Owners had already voted on the win by the poll count at that time, so I said screw it.. I will take the week 1 lose to Jlas but my question is everyone going to bias all year?

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Sure, this is what have been waiting on.. Yea, I had a game written up but was late with it. I went to check to see if Sira had posted it yet, because it had been a few hrs earlier in the day. When I came back after finishing the write up sadly I was too late it was posted.. I was still going to turn it in any way but something caught my eye.. They were several Owners had already voted on the win by the poll count at that time, so I said screw it.. I will take the week 1 lose to Jlas but my question is everyone going to bias all year?

Honestly, the only time they vote against is if you miss gamepost deadline.

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

We really won't.  We have had a number of owners, myself included, have personal issues or problems come up that made us not be able to do what we should.  We don't hold grudges.  This really is a very inclusive, family-style group.  

Just show us.

• Like 3

Alright guys,  Sadly no additional stuff, was really hoping you guys would be down for a trade block if nothing else to prevent @wwhickok from posting every 10 minutes that he's got a player on the block...haha...Just kidding man.  

But here is the updated version of the workbook.  I've asked @TedLavie and @SirA1 to take a look at it but if you guys see anything out of place let me know as I had to remove and replace team pages.

I also added a suspended section in the player database sheet that is also linked to spotrac.

If we could start generating a list of players, that are listed as something other than RL FA or Active (on a team) we can make those corrections as linking that many names if the spelling isn't exact or if the position is wrong, it won't show the correct status.

edit:  forgot the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ny92mike

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

@ny92mike Can you not talk these guys into a Trade Block like the one that was in mock?

Nope...they're scared of the workbooks.  Barely got them to agree to the shark tank wb...actually I think Ted just twisted their arms...ha.

Edited by ny92mike