BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

36 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And obviously he won’t be voting for my team anymore most likely. But I will still vote unbiased. 

This just isn't true. Whicker has always been on the straight and narrow with his voting, and gives more detailed reasoning than anyone.

• Like 3

Like according to his own ******* reasoning, no one in this league reads or considers gameplans. So his idea is to search out 5 people who will magically be willing to do so every ******* week for no reason at all other than to help BDL? Like who do you have in mind? You realize we’re all members of this forum and are friends with people right? Why do you think 5 ******* people who haven’t committed time to BDL are going to get involved when according to you, those of us who actually give a damn about this league won’t? 

Basically unless wwhickok wins and we all acknowledge his genius next level game planning then he’s going to think we’re biased. Like you took over the worst team in the league, traded away its best assets, and still expected to come in to an extremely tough league and win? You must be the world’s best ******* game planner and those of us who have been in this league for years are ******* stupid and haven’t developed better gameplans over the years. You’re right dude you’re the best and voting against you is a ******* travesty. Too bad you didn’t get any sympathy votes even though that’s the definition of a biased vote 

• Like 1

I am ******* heated. **** this league. I’m pretty sure I spend more time on my votes than anyone. I make it clear and ******* obvious how much I read and care about the game plans. I think I make the best votes in the league. It is ******* bull that I am the one being called out for this ****. **** that. I said I wouldn’t quit this year and I ******* meant it but being accused of corruption is way too ******* much for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

I am ******* heated. **** this league. I’m pretty sure I spend more time on my votes than anyone. I make it clear and ******* obvious how much I read and care about the game plans. I think I make the best votes in the league. It is ******* bull that I am the one being called out for this ****. **** that. I said I wouldn’t quit this year and I ******* meant it but being accused of corruption is way too ******* much for me. 

You will be alright man. I expect you and Berlin to be in the Bizz Bowl. I know I’m ignored so you won’t read this but you are a solid contributor. I was just worried emotions would get the best of you. I shouldn’t think that unless I see it happen. 

• Like 1

Ok guys, this has gone far enough.

The personal accusations end now.  Unless you have physical, indisputable evidence that someone else is cheating in some way, do not say anything that could reasonably be interpreted as  such an accusation.  There is zero reason that there should be the assumption of cheating.  If it continues, this league won't last.

If you have a problem with the way someone is acting, feel free to come to me with those concerns.  A number of you have done that in the past.  

• Like 4