BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok guys, this has gone far enough.

The personal accusations end now.  Unless you have physical, indisputable evidence that someone else is cheating in some way, do not say anything that could reasonably be interpreted as  such an accusation.  There is zero reason that there should be the assumption of cheating.  If it continues, this league won't last.

If you have a problem with the way someone is acting, feel free to come to me with those concerns.  A number of you have done that in the past.  

It’s already a problem. Wwhickok and Counselor both believe I am a biased voter. I am not okay with that accusation. I am not okay with them thinking that. I feel like I’ve made it as clear as possible that I read the gameplans and my logic is as out there as anyone’s. I do not want to be a part of this league with them. If that’s what they’re immediately going to jump to after I spent literally an hour and half on each matchup and gave very detailed reasonings and criticism, then nothing will keep them from thinking that. It is predetermined for them that I cannot set aside life or whatever to vote, and that makes me not only angry that they’d think that, but also concerned because in my experience, people imagine others doing what they themselves do and think. 

It’s one thing to screw up and make a procedural error. It’s an entirely different thing to question my love for BDL and my integrity as a voter. And it’s way way way out of the realm of this world to deny the existence of my voting integrity entirely. 

Counselor and Wwhickok are the future of BDL and that’s fine, but I’m not going to be a part of it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

To be quite frank, Whicker is one of the most non biased voters in the league. I don’t think anyone giving paragraphs of info toward writeups (which are genuinely appreciated) is going to sabatoge anyone.

I don’t think he is bias. He voted for me last game I said he was the only one who understood. So where is this coming from? I said now that he was going off on me he would bias going forward. That was unfair of me. And I would apologize to him if he didn’t block me. But I can’t be held responsible for behavior like that. Face me don’t run. I can’t chase you down and apologize.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

It’s already a problem. Wwhickok and Counselor both believe I am a biased voter. I am not okay with that accusation. I am not okay with them thinking that. I feel like I’ve made it as clear as possible that I read the gameplans and my logic is as out there as anyone’s. I do not want to be a part of this league with them. If that’s what they’re immediately going to jump to after I spent literally an hour and half on each matchup and gave very detailed reasonings and criticism, then nothing will keep them from thinking that. It is predetermined for them that I cannot set aside life or whatever to vote, and that makes me not only angry that they’d think that, but also concerned because in my experience, people imagine others doing what they themselves do and think. 

It’s one thing to screw up and make a procedural error. It’s an entirely different thing to question my love for BDL and my integrity as a voter. And it’s way way way out of the realm of this world to deny the existence of my voting integrity entirely. 

Counselor and Wwhickok are the future of BDL and that’s fine, but I’m not going to be a part of it

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I don’t think he is bias. He voted for me last game I said he was the only one who understood. So where is this coming from? I said now that he was going off on me he would bias going forward. That was unfair of me. And I would apologize to him if he didn’t block me. But I can’t be held responsible for behavior like that. Face me don’t run. I can’t chase you down and apologize.

@Whicker. I think Counselor is on your side man, you even voted for him last week.

I do think that wwhickok was a little over the top with his "bias" accusations after a SINGLE week writing a gameplan.

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok guys, this has gone far enough.

The personal accusations end now.  Unless you have physical, indisputable evidence that someone else is cheating in some way, do not say anything that could reasonably be interpreted as  such an accusation.  There is zero reason that there should be the assumption of cheating.  If it continues, this league won't last.

If you have a problem with the way someone is acting, feel free to come to me with those concerns.  A number of you have done that in the past.  

I'd personally like to bring something against DIngo. He's been involved in some shady BDL shenanigans over the years and I've kept quiet for too long. 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Everyone is biased, I'm not saying that in a bad way I'm saying that in a "We all have biases because we are human but who cares" kinda way. 

You definitely more into your voting comments than most if not all and I appreciatee you for it.

• Like 1