BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

48 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Thank You @Ragnarok.

Sorry to back out like I did, just don't have the time for a full time commitment. I'd be fine with being a co-owner if anyone wants to bounce ideas off of me, just don't have the time every week for writeups and voting.

Dont apologize for having a family and caring about them. No one is thinking less of you for it. Okay maybe @TedLavie is but no one else :P

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Kids are the only almost acceptable reason for having to back out.  

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Dont apologize for having a family and caring about them. No one is thinking less of you for it. Okay maybe @TedLavie is but no one else :P

Appreciate the sentiment. I'll hang around enough and maybe catch-on as a co-owner until my time opens up a bit more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel really dumb, but I dont get this thing. You built rosters, you manage them, each week you write up game plan... and what? How do you win? What does the game plans do? I feel like I am missing something. 

All of the members of the league vote on who they think would win the game based on lineups/gameplans. There's no real paradigm for voting otherwise as we want everyone to make their own determination.

Each thread has a poll. The polls close at 11:59 EST on Wednesday. The winner of the game is whoever receives the most votes.

You generally won't see much voting/commenting until tomorrow or Wednesday.

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

What did I say to deserve that?

52 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ted is French, his opinion doesn't count anyhow.  They let babies smoke there 

Wine, cheese and cigarets as toddlers. That's how they make us so handsome

• Like 1